Has anyone tried LSD?

Curious what was your trip like good or bad, I want to try LSD. just for a spiritual experiment of course😉

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes I have and it was probably one of the most terrifying experiences of my life lol. I saw pieces of poo on trees like they were poo trees. I was staring at my friends baby picture in the wall and its face turned black and screamed at me. I freaked out after her boyfriend came into the room yawning. He looked like a reptile and yawned so bjg the corners of his mouth split open. I said I gotta get the fuck out of here bye guys. They tried to get me to stay but everything felt like clay people (whatever the hell that means). On the way home it started pouring rain. I was walking so fast that when I stopped my surroundings went flying by me like I was in a car. I realized I had my hands on my face like home alone lmao and my makeup was running down my face. A car full of guys pulled up and said wow you're drenched want a riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide their faces started to mg I screamed and ran away into a field falling into a hole twisting my ankle. I was in a corner field on the outside of town and the farmer that lived there was shining a flash light at me going who's out there!!! Get the fuck off my property LOL so I hobbled off with my mangled ankle. When I finally got home the stairs up to my room felt like a jungle it was kind of cool felt like vines and shit. My grandma was at the top of the stairs I was so scared that she was going to know I was on acid but she had no clue. She was so animated and happy... She reminded me of Mrs. Pots from beauty and the beast. I went to my room and was awake for hours just singing. I sounded like the best singer in the world. I was like omg I sound like Whitney Houston I have to record this. My grandma knocked on my door like an hour later and told me it was annoying and to be quiet she was trying to sleep. In the morning I listened to it and it was so bad lmao. Anyways, for the most part besides the funny part it was more scary than anything and it felt like it was never going to end. J thought I had gone permanently mad.

• Wow so many typos lol sorry. *their faces started to melt *corn field *I

What Guys Said 3

• done a few different types of mushrooms but never LSD. loved shroomin

was always nervous about LSD because it interacts with the brain and a bad batch has been known to send people into a neuro breakdown

• yeah sure "spiritual" lol but really with the crap they have out now i would not risk it, its not as good or as well made as it was back in the 60's its all just crap cheaply made then over priced so someone can go buy some bubble gum or something.

• No. I'm irrationally afraid to. But I would like to.

What Girls Said 1

• Nope, never tried that but if I want to be extremely out of it. All i have to do is become extremely hyper and I'll being acting like a silly crazy person. Then once I stop being at my max level of hyperness, I'll wonder why the hell did I do what I did. :D