Do you think two people can end up together eventually?

Even if it's after years, and they have been with many people in that time?
(Note, they were friends to begin with)

• Yes that can happen
  • No it cannot
I think it's BULL

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd have no problem in ending up together with first chick I banged but not till I loose my prime aka not till I turn like 36 or 42 or shit lol

Most Helpful Girl

• it can happen but it takes two to tango. IT can't' be a one sided love or self pitty love.

What Guys Said 7

• sure its possible

• Yes, not likely, but it can happen, especially if the friendship started when they were very young so they've changed a lot over the years.

• Nah, thats some pussy fairy tale bullshit that belongs in a shitty Nicholas Sparks book.

• Yeah it's possible

• I believe it is possible.

• Its possible.

• No it cannot

What Girls Said 8

• Yeah, a friend of mine recently got back together with her first boyfriend. After 7 years. So it's entirely possible.

• Of course - if they both feel the same way and are carying a torch for one another all this time.

• Yes, it happens. Sometimes it's just bad timing the first time around.

• Yes, if the fault is in the stars :)

• I don't see why it wouldn't happen. If two people are meant to be together eventually they will find there way there.

• Yes that's what happened with my mom and her husband. She met him when she was a teen and then he left the country. She met my dad, they married, and divorced eventually because she was still in love with her ex. Now they're the happiest couple.

• Yes, I think it's possible. But it might be rare.

• If it's meant to be, then it will happen.