This Made Me Smile. Knock, Knock, Who's There?

Sorry, this isn't actually a knock knock joke. :P

A Muslim, a Jew, a Pagan, a Christian and an Atheist walk into a coffee shop... And they all sit down, have a cup of coffee and become friends.
It's not a joke, it's what happens when you're not an asshole.

Feel free to share a joke if you like!

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• How do you know if someone is a vegan by looking at them?

You do not, they tell you as soon as they meet you

What Guys Said 19

• A sadist, a masochist, a murderer, a necrophiliac, a zoophiliac and a pyromaniac are all sitting on a bench in a mental institution.
    "Let's have sex with a cat?" asked the zoophiliac.
    "Let's have sex with the cat and then torture it?" says the sadist.
    "Let's have sex with the cat, torture it and then kill it?" shouted the murderer.
    "Let's have sex with the cat, torture it, kill it and then have sex with it again?" said the necrophiliac.
    "Let's have sex with the cat, torture it, kill it, have sex with it again and then burn it?" said the pyromaniac.
    There was silence, and then the masochist said: "Meow."

Three families live in an apartment building. On the first floor lives a family of black people. On the second floor, a family of white people. On the third, a family of Mexicans. One morning, a tornado destroys the building. Which family survives?
    The white family. The kids were at school and their parents were at work.

Two gay men and two lesbians had a race. Who won?
    The lesbians, they finished lickity-split while the gays were still packing their shit.

• Be careful with them jokes mate! It might offend some of these sooks, I posted a list of jokes earlier and it was removed for "being too offensive"

• @Awesomejacob as a comment on here? It wasn't me! I'm sorry it got removed

• Yep. It's all good I mean they were pretty bad. But still, people are too easily offended these days

• She: How do I make my boobs bigger?
    Me: Wipe them with toilet paper.
    She: Really? That will work?
    Me: Well, it worked for your ass.

s2.quickmeme.com/.../...d7f5491d544a0fb595754c.jpg

• Well that was a fun adventure I'm gona go get coffee now.

• http://oi63.tinypic.com/33bn22c.jpg

I am the beginning of the end, and the end of time and space.
    I am essential to creation, and I surround every place. What am I?

• i dont have a joke, but i do have some fun facts.

-The name Natasha backwards is ''ah satan''
    -Histories shortest war was 40 minutes long
    -if you search ''askew'' in google search, the page will tilt slightly clockwise
    -The wedding ring goes on the left ring finger, because it's the only finger with a vein that connects to the heart
    -The word ''Hello'' was actually invented because no one knew how to start a telephone conversation
    -Chainsaws were originally invented as a tool to help deliver babies
    -a blue whales tongue weighs more than an elephant
    -when a person cries and the first tear drop comes from the right eye, it's hapiness. if it's from the left, it's pain.

• Different aspects of life have varying levels of importance to each of us. If the right four people of varying faiths get together they certainly could have an amenable time with each other.

• Knock knock

Who is there

Cdz

Cdz who

Do u want 2 CDz nuts? Ha got em!

• Well its maybe possible in your country but I'm not sure about my country. Muslim probably say to atheist " If god not exists how do you taking hell breath?" Christian say to Atheist " I agree with Muslim but there is no prophet exists like Mohammed" and they will kill each other 😆😆

• I still don't understand those "walk into a" jokes because I never hear anyone say the last part. I only hear who's walking, and into where.
    Could you help me understand?

• Sure. You're going to have to be more specific, but usually the description of the person matters as well because its key to understanding why whatever they're doing or saying is ironic or funny.

• Then it might have to do with the absurdity of the people

• Know any other jokes? I could compare to the one in this posts description.

• Your kid be like "Mom. I want another story. This story is too short. :("

• Interesting. It's also what happens when lightning strikes an atm and causes it to deposit a hundred thousand dollars in my account. It's never going to happen regardless of the presence of unsavory personality traits among any or all involved.

• Roses are red... violets are blue... we're gonna have sex tonight... cause I'm stronger than you.. 😆

• How is this not reported as nonsense?

• It's under Other, and there is so much more nonsense on this site, who are you, the GAG Police?

• And the coffee shop blew up 😂😂😂😂

• A Muslim, a Jew, a Christian, and an atheist walk into a coffee shop. None of them walk out because the Muslim blew it up.

• Interesting, as long as they don't start talking about their religion and views then yeah I could see that happening

• A Jew, a racist , a billionaire and an asshole walked into a bar.
    says the barman, "Hey, Mr Trump, what will you drink?"

• lol no its not, the jew is gonna leave without paying.

What Girls Said 4