Isn't it sad we are guaranteed a crap president?

The candidates this time are all terrible.

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know if there has ever been a more worse pick of candidates in my lifetime

What Girls Said 9

• I feel like we, the people, say that most elections.

If only we had ALL voted for Bernie, the guy who was for the everyday man. I still feel the Bern :')

• Hope it's not Trump. Otherwise we are all fucked.

• That is why I'm not voting.
    Just kidding.
    I forgot to register...

• It is said that we live in what is supposed to be the greatest country in the world and we have two terrible human beings running for president

• Un país tiene el gobierno que se merece.

• thank god im Canadian!!!

• A weak field of candidates indeed

• Well Ted Cruz dropped out, so it's better

• I already voted

What Guys Said 8

• I'm not political but, Bernie seems nice. What's wrong with him? All I ever hear is bad things about Hilary and good things about Bernie. Would be nice to hear the other side of the story, I'm sure he's got plenty of dirt on his record.

• Trump is far from my first choice but I think he'd be the best. I do like the fact that the mainstream republicans don't like him. I don't like the mainstream republicans lol. I've supported Ron and Rand Paul for years.

• Agreed

• If I was a citizen of the USA, I would be working as a volunteer for the Trump campaign.

• Donald Trump will be a great president or I'll eat my hat.

• At the start the world was laughing at trump. Now we're all watching a little worried. I wouldn't vote for Hillary at all (even we see she's in bed with the banks) so I think he has a real chance to win.

You don't know he is going to be crap... but yes we're all a little worried.

• Lots of people consider one of the candidates OK.
    And the nominations ain't voted yet in the parties.

• Well yes - but it's much, much more sadder that you guys in the USA voted for Bush jr - TWICE !!!

When Trump is talking about people laughing at the United States, he often forgets all the people that laugh at the voters in the United States for having elected such a bumbling buffoon twice !

• America is pretty stupid. Voted for bush twice and Obama twice lol. They'd rather have a person they know is bad as president than a new person as president.