Why are people doing this so much?

Guys are complaining "boho, girls don't want ugly guys like me." And girls are complaining "Men don't approach me cause' I am ugly and they don't give me a chance."

For God's sake, grow up. All I can do is quietly watch these types of people complain because there is no way to talk any sense into them. It just doesn't work...

Most Helpful Guy

• From a male point of view, my experience has taught me that the male's physical appearance is of less importance to a woman than the woman's appearance is to a man.
    When I was a teen and later a 20-something I could almost not get a date, even though my head was thought to be good enough to be on television and I had both amateur and professional acting jobs from time to time.
    Women, as a group, shoved me aside in their rush to get to flannel-wearing minimum-wage knuckle draggers who looked as though they slept in the park, or should have been on a wanted poster.
    One thing that I can say with absolute certainty that a female's likelihood of being the target of male attention diminish proportionally as her weight increases.

Most Helpful Girl

• Why do you care?

• I can't help it, I'm a caring person 😀

• I said "grow up" because complaining about this problem all the time on the Internet and ignoring advice given from others and arguing with them is not a "grown up" thing to do.

Char, I have noticed everywhere you go you seem to argue with users, I think you should stop. It's not healthy.

• Actually, I don't. But I'll apologize for being unnecessarily bitchy to you. Just tired of people bitching and complaining about what others do. Or writing them off as looking for attention. Thus world lacks compassion and it's sad. But you don't have to worry about me saying anything else to you. Good day.

What Guys Said 15

• I have made this observation as well

• what do you expect from a weak and coddled generation.

• which is why GAG is so popular with people wanting advice. even if it is sometimes outrages or something.

• For attention?

• Yep, it's annoying. If you're ugly, embrace it, complaining isn't gonna do any good.

• Wayyyyy to many questions like these. Like Jesus just go and do it. Women don't bite... well sometimes they do but thats anot her sorry 😉

• people can be both pretty/handsome and ugly at the same time depending on who you ask. So you just have to ask the right people

• Yeah I'm that guy who says girls won't want an ugly guy like me. I sound like I'm complaining but I'm at acceptance and embracing it. I don't care about being with someone. I have all I need with myself.

• You aren't ugly.

• I'd say most people who comment on my looks based off that picture has sad I am not ugly and I appreciate you saying that but I still question whether people say it to be nice or because it's actually true. My self confidence is that low in terms of the way I think I physically look. But I'm not looking for validation or anything or the sort. It's something I need to fix in myself and I will over come it.

• I can tell you now that once you are strong enough to come over some of your insecurities and change you attitude about yourself, and start respecting yourself, you will find somebody. Actually, you wouldn't need to, girls find confidence attractive, so they'll come to you.

• The same reason you hold to nonsense convictions with no proof. All humans do it. Despair is one hell of an emotion.

• I guess they like to vent on here about it and are looking for ideas

• Because once you go 25 years without a girl ever being interested in you, you start to realize you're the problem whether it's looks, personality etc (In My Case)

• I just suck it up

• agreed

• Insecurity issues of the human population my dear friend.🐒

• Dont know

What Girls Said 6

• I believe that their pathetic mindsets hold them back.
    There is so much more to fulfill in life than being in a relationship. Sheesh

• Insecure and that why they aren't dateable!

• That's just how this website is. This website is a spitting image of the word "pathetic" lol (before anyone says it, don't worry I'm included in the patheticness, I'm on here aren't I? LMFAO).

• I don't know it's kind of funny how sad they are being. :D

• for real!

• I think more men are doing the complaining. I think some girls post that for a self esteem Booster