Childhood Graces?

What exactly do you miss about your childhood? Whether a specific memory, tv shows, cartoons, food, anything really, something you miss as a kid or growing up

Most Helpful Guy

• I grew up in a small city in California. I'd say I definitely miss that place. There would be a pair of white shoes hanging from the power line outside my grandparents' house, and while it did symbolize the prevalence of drugees in the area, it made the place home for me. Until an earthquake shook it off, I think.

Most Helpful Girl

• When I could be a kid and not have to worry about life and support my family or worry about losing my house

What Guys Said 6

• How carefree and stress free it was. In the moment, we all thought shit was real in school, but then you look back and you're like dam, that was so easy and fun. Now, everything is so real, bills, school. Most decision I have to make now may have a long term affect. Shit, I wish I could go back.

• I was so ignorant of the world and carefree with no idea of any problems growing up would be, had so much fun and no worries with Saturday morning cartoons

• Are you a CW , Boomerang, or disney kid?

• I was talkingabout the channel you wtached shows on...

• Oh it was just regular tv channels like 2 , 4, 5, 7 ,9 & 11 in the morning , none of those things existed yet, if I turned the tv on to early I would just get those colored bars across the screen or that test screen until about 7 in the morning, We are taliking about 40 years ago though

• I miss school. I honestly miss going to school, learning new things, and hanging out with friends and other people.

• only cartoons and nothing else because my childhood was a nightmare.

• I miss how easy it was to make friends I could just go up to another kid and make friends it was easy, nowadays as an adult when I approach a girl I'm treated with suspicion and like a serial rapist till proven otherwise.

• Being loved and actually wanted. Man that was nice.

What Girls Said 3

• I miss all the free time I had and lack of responsibilities. Lol

• i would wait for my dad to come home so that he could hold me and rock me to sleep. legit wouldn't fall asleep otherwise lol.

• EVERYTHING BEING SPOILED AND BEING WITH MY BEST FRIEND