Is this why I'm still single?

I'm not super attractive, I'm pretty awkward, shy, I like to draw and watch anime (but not obsessed with it), my voice is deeper than a regular girl, and I barely have any curves or hips. Is this why I single? Because I have all these unattractive traits?

I sound like this: https://youtu.be/ZUmAI4LC5cI

Most Helpful Guy

• You're still single because people typically don't start dating and having relationships until later on in high school. Additionally, you're still a teenage girl. I know you might not feel like you're much to look at right now, but you'll feel differently about yourself as you grow into a young woman (late teens/early 20s).

Best not to worry yourself with it right now. As you grow physically into a young woman, you'll (hopefully) become more emotionally mature as well. This will help you to know a little better what you'll want AND need in a relationship. At this stage in your life, you're vulnerable to fall for anyone and anything that comes your way and that is not good.

You're growing into it. You're fine.

Most Helpful Girl

• Umm.. I'm not super attractive, either, I'm shy, and I am actually obsessed with anime, even Korean bands and dramas, well the thing is you're looking down on yourself.
    I dont like my nose, and then I start to over think and then I feel ugly, I look ugly!
    But, then I shook off that thought, and try to think positively, and I try to convince myself even if I dont like my nose, or my ears, I still can't do anything about it, I was born with that shape.. So I just try notto thinkabout it, everyone gets insecure, but you gotta learn in your own way to cope with your insecurities. And seriously, it's not unattractive, I think it's cute, your voice might not b as deep as you think it is, you are insecure this is why you just think everything about you just isn't pretty.
    Dont be depressed, you're in your early teens, everyone goes through that.
    Maybe you're single cuz you're soulmate is busy drawing anime and he might as well be a Naruto or a once piece fan.. Feel good about yourself, exercise, eat right, be happy. Someone will join you sooner or later.

What Guys Said 13

• i mean they are not the most attractive features (i like girls who watch anime, the voice i dont really care, but curves and hips may be something) but honestly it can be resolved easy, for example try to find other cool stuff you may like, im not telling you to start to like more "girly" stuff but for example i learned how to dance and start going to the gym and it seems that is attractive, maybe going to the gym a bit and trying a hobbie you can talk about? if not just a hit in the gym honestly its actually awesome seeing results in the gym i never liked it but after some time you kind like it. dont worry too much about it tho, one day you would find a guy im sure of it

• You're only 14, don't worry about it.

• Most certainly. And the fact that you're 14.

• No it's why you're 14

• You're 14 years old. Wtf

• Nope
    And those traits are not unattractive

• Your 14 relax. Just find a guy who also likes anime and hang out with him enough and trust me he will like you

• Yes. All of these are terrible traits (except for the anime thing).

• you sound like a boy you sound like my best friend when he was your age :l no hate.

• Ya you sound like a guy

• You're really young it's not atypical to be single at your age.

• your young, but the reasons why your single is because you dont approach anyone you like and you probably keep expecting guys to do everything and it (love) doesn't always work that way especially since guys are commonly rejected and girls are usually not rejected cause of there physical beauty and its always up to the girl to decide on who they want

• Nobody on here is going to be able to give you an accurate answer to this.

What I will say -

You lack some confidence there. I'm sure you're nowhere near as bad as you make yourself sound. If you are attractive or not will vary depending on the judge and there is not wrong with anime. Ok I don't tend to tell everyone I watch it but I'm not embarrassed about it. Coolest girl I ever dated love it as well. Although I played yugioh at the time (I was 19 - I have never been cool).

What Girls Said 12

• dont think negatively of yourself. having a boyfriend is not all its cracked up to be. you are not less of a person because your single. besides you're only 14, boys your age are just trying to do youknowwhat for the most part. keep your head up and good things will come to you in time

• You need to focus on the positive let's about you. Honestly, no guys wants an insecure girl who over analyzes about their flaws. Everyone has them but that doesn't mean you should just focus on it and forget the good parts you have. Why care about what a guy thinks when you really should focus on loving yourself. You can't love someone else when you can't even focus on the good things you got going on.

• You're 14, you're still maturing, in 2 or 3 years you could look completely different to what you do now. Try to focus on your personality in the meantime.

• You're 14 years old. You have plenty of time to find a significant other. You're still growing and changing body-wise as well, so there is time for curves to come in as well.

• Girl. You're 14. Chill.

• You're 14, keep calm, you have plenty of time. Relationships aren't even meaningful at your age.
    If this makes you feel a little bit better, I also have a deeper voice and I'm awkward af. Let's not forget that I'm shy too.

• No, I think you're single because your time hasn't come yet.
    You're 14, you still have a lot of time to get a boyfriend.
    Don't worry about that.

• You are a kid. Kids are not supposed to be 'attractive' in a sexual sense.

• No you just need to find a guy who has the same interests as you.

• Your 14 that's why your single

• You're 14!!! You have plenty of time. Don't worry about that yet

• I doubt that.