Have you ever used omegle or chat roullete? Am I naive to think that I can have a non sexual and normal conversation?

I've only been on one other time and it was scary, weird, and people right away assumed I would flash them. I'm really bored so it would be nice to talk to someone who I don't already know.

Most Helpful Guy

• No idea what that is. lol

• Okay so basically it's a site where you meet new people from around the world and talk to them. However the only other time I was on those sites guys would just check me out and just start masterbating to me Lol

• Feel like I'm at a doctor lol

• Thanks for MH 😊

What Guys Said 19

• I remember going on omegle some times in my life because I was bored and just felt like getting into a normal conversation with someone.

Occassionally, you find some good people who are just looking for a simple conversation as well. Most of the time it is some dude jacking off and you need to bleach your brain and hit next.

So basically, while there ARE good conversations that can happen from omegle (idk about chat roullete), it just takes time to find them. With that being said, it would also be harder to find people to talk to being a girl... Because the dudes with hidden perverted intentions won't exit out by default.

TL;DR; It isn't impossible, but just difficult. You'd have to sort through all the pervy guys first.

• Lol what brand do of bleach do you recommend? Because after my last encounter with omegle I need it!! And aren't all guys Pervy?

• I think it has! cool, so your not?

• Nope, I don't think I am at least 😂

• I've had some badass conversations on omegle when I was drunk. It's hard though, because it takes a lot of time to sift through all the literal dicks and figurative dicks. So many dicks. Dicks everywhere. QQ

But, sure. I've had some deep philosophical and literature discussions on omegle. Not so much with chat roulette. Although, see, you could be lucky and run into a guy like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTwJetox_tU

Though it's more likely you'll run into a dick. Or thousands of dicks. It takes, like, hours to find a decent conversationalist. For me, anyway.

• Lol I've had someone play the piano for me and I've sang for people. I tried it again last night but all I got was guys trying to be nice and friendly then they would just say my smile turned them on or something like baby your so beautiful you turned me on... I give up!

• No they flash me even more than the guys so I gave up

• Recently i have been using it again, i used it a lot in the past.
    I avoid chatroulette and omegle webcam. I always pick the text option which already eliminates a lot of these people.

Few tips :
    - Avoid generic interests like Music, Movies or TV and be more specific. What movie? What tv show? What genre of music? Favorite artist? This means you avoid some of the major groups pervs pray upon and you avoid bots. You still get plenty of both but its an acceptible level.
    - Keep trying, on average it takes me 30 minutes to get a fun chat and even more attempts to meet someone truly amazing. When someone clicks that well and you have been talking for 4 hours (Yes actually happened, i even met a girl from there in real life and build the closest friendship i ever had) its certainly worth it.
    - Avoid people who start with Hi, how r u? or Hi, ASL? i never met one that could hold an interesting conversation and they often try to get dirty.
    - Don't straight up tell people your gender. If its one of the first things they ask they are often not up for a fun chat. Its fine to reveal it later in the chat but for the beginning gender is really irrelevant.'

But yes its totally possible to have a non sexual conversation that lasts really long and you just can't stop thinking how great the person was afterwards. But it will take patience, at first your only to get really lame people and bots because all the fun chat partners are already chatting to someone.

• yeah I had some decent conversations with people there few years ago.

• Those places are thirsty as fuck. Its not worth to dig through all the sexual conversations to find the few good ones.

• no but I wanna try it out... need to gain some confidence before doing it with actual friends from GAG

• Nah never been there. I just have decent conversations with people on here.

• i had a conversation about trucks with a guy on chat roullete but he was dressed as a member of the KKK and i was black an he did call me the N word nonstop

• Baha I usually go there to just flex shirtless and Troll lol

• You can barely have normal chats on this site. Good luck anywhere else.

• Once my girlfriend wanted me to

• i had a conversation with a girl once, we make a story about random situations and it was pretty awesome jaja

• I've used it and I met a girl which I talked for about 2 years,
    she had a plans to become my girlfriend, but I told her that this is impossible, because I'm not going to ruin my current relationship.
    Then my girl breakup with me, and from the chairs I sit on the floor.

• Well what do you like to do and talk about?

• I'd chat

• Been there a couple of times. I encountered mostly trolls. However there was this one time I typed "travelling" in the interests section and I did have quite a nice conversation with a guy from Singapore!

• Chat with me if uou bored, im bored too..

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 6

• Those chat platforms are not the best mediums for looking for an interesting convos anymore. It's full of perves and pranking teens lying their assess off.
    If you own iphone, you can download the meow chat app and meet way more interesting people there.

• Hey I'd like to talk.. Don know if your referring to just guys though.. But I'm here... As a friend

• yeah, the last time I was there a creepy Indian dude wanted to see my boobs lol

• I think I've been on one or both of those a couple of times with friends just because we were bored. Most of the time, you'll find a lot of dicks on your screen, but there is a small chance you find some normal people.

• I used it once but I didn't found what I came for, I think there is less chance to talk with girls. for all day I found none
      u know one latvian made rumor about this site dick flashers, and it was fun to watch how others reaction at end :D

• Ah yes good ol omegle. Sexy times indeed.
    Not gonna deny. I like watching guys jack off

• I actually found a really good friend on there. It takes some time and you gotta skip all the freaks but if you specify a topic that isn't sexual and don't do video you may find a really nice person to talk to.

• Cool!! Lol I guess I'll give it another try

• Haha. It's a difficult process but it's worth it if you find someone