What is the average girl personality in your opinion? Do you consider my personality average?

I often hear I'm not average, I'm either weird, nerdy or different.

My hobbies/interest that are considered

weird: I like learning about history, solving math riddles, new science tech and computer tech

nerdy: video games, books, comics, anime, manga, mythical lore

different: I really dislike shopping, if I need something I don't need to put on pants and stand in line, much rather order online; I find romantic comedies boring, I like horror, mystery or action movies, I like marathon shows on netflix or someone has the dvds

• average personality
  • unique personality
I don't have any self esteem issues ^_^, I was wondering what is considered average for a girl

Most Helpful Guy

• You have a somewhat unique personality, that's a good thing. Be yourself and don't be a crowd follower. If someone doesn't like it, who cares.

• Thank you for the advice :)

• I'm kinda "different" too. I'm definitely not a crowd follower and "different" people are more interesting. I mean "different" in a good way, not like a weirdo although I'm sure there's people that think that about me lol. Doesn't phase me at all. I have a thick hide. Fuck em.

Most Helpful Girl

• You're personality is unique, but you seem pretty cool :) Like you have some cool interests and also I appreciate that you are not changing who you are to try to fit "normal" and instead you live your life as who you are and how you want to be happy :) Also, I share some of your interests so I guess I think that is pretty cool

What Guys Said 5

• Almost everyone has some sort of uniqueness in their personality.

• Ya, you're a special little snowflake.

• I think you're rather run of the mill.

• Sounds normal to me

• Your weird interests are exactly like mines lol. I love history, math, science, and computers too.

What Girls Said 6

• Well.. I love to read new things online, and read novels, I dont play video games but I'm into manga, anime and kpop, and I dont like to shop at all, either, my mum goes and buys me stuff, I'm not wven interested in make up, or clothes, or nail art, I rarely watch movies. But I love Korean dramas and I'm obsessed with them.
    So which category do I fit in? :/
    And what really is average? Everyone is different. They're all not what they seemed to show.

• Girly chicks are average? I have no idea.

• There's no such thing as an average personality. We are all unique. Embrace your uniqueness

• That's actually really common.
    Like when people have their groups.

• You sound wanna be try hard. None of that is abnormal. Anime and comics are mainstream.
    Hate people who label themselves as nerdy or unique. 99 percent of the time, they are average.

• what is a "wanna be try hard"? and not one person I have met has called me average, so I'm curious what is the average girl? What the scale people use and say that girl average and that girl is unique?

• You don't have to try to impress me. We get it, you like video games. Woopty fucking doo. You're every guys dream, is that what you wanted to hear? You're different from other girls. You're better. Does that make you feel better? You're special because you like "unique" things like video games. Congratulations

• nope ^_^ , I wasn't trying to impress you or need a self esteem boost, I just wanted to know in your opinion what makes a girl average?

• Having a unique personality can be good.