People are accusing me of beating women and I don't know what to do?

Today my sister and I got in a fight in my house while her friend was over. She made me miss work and didn't really care about that when I got angry things got escalated and I raised my voice. She was yelling that I hit her all the time in front of her friend. She will slap me sometimes and I'll only push her away as a defense. That's all I've ever done. She will literally throw her herself on the floor everytime that happens intentionally. Her friend acted like a barrier and was looking at me like I was going to kill both of them. I'm a big guy with a shaved head. I look the part.

I almost felt betrayed by my sister because I'm sure her friends are all talking now saying that I beat my sister because how my sister was acting today. I really feel betrayed. This one hit home because of my last relationship. My last girlfriend social circle absolutely hated me and stereotyped me. They eventually drove her away from me along with her mom. Her friends were even younger than her and started spreading rumours that I was abusing my girlfriend when I never laid my hands on her once and loved her more than she will ever know. Got legal threats from her mom. Everyone in my town would point fingers at me.

I was going to get into federal law enforcement after college and I failed my background investigation because of those rumours. I'm now going back to college for entirely different degree because my first one is useless now. My sister has literally just started round 2 and she doesn't even realize it.

I feel pathetic but today I honestly broke down and had to cry for a couple minutes by myself. I'm a good person and have a good heart and I don't know why everyone is framing me. I'm a big ass teddy bear if you get to know me. I might not of been the best boyfriend to my ex but I loved her would of never hit her. I would of done anything for that girl. I don't understand what I did wrong in my life to deserve this but sister is bringing it all back

I don't really know what do at this point because I'm sort of forced to live with my parents if I want to finish school. My sisters friends are always over and I refuse to get dirty looks in my own home. If the rumours get bad enough I'm going to transfer universities and move away. I just can't stand it anymore.

Most Helpful Girl

• :'( People will do and say what they will. You know you are not this way. Stereotypes are horrible. I bet you are a real cool guy. F*** the rumors. But, dealing with society and the law is a different story. Without evidence--you are safe :) You did nothing wrong. You will be ok! You need a hug!! :')

I probably look intimidating, being Goth and all... by the way. As an artist, people assume I do drugs. Stereotypes are wrong. We can't fix society or your sister's problem.

Just hang in there, Sir!

Most Helpful Guy

• Look. You're in a situation where you're surrounded by toxic women. Just hit the eject button, and get yourself out of there.

Cut your sister out of your life until she behaves. Make no secret about what you're doing and why you're doing it. If people don't believe you, unfortunately, that's just a shitty hand that you've been dealt. You've still got to look after yourself and make sure you're in a good place. So stay true to yourself and go somewhere where you can build yourself the life that you deserve.

What Girls Said 1

• Could you talk to her when you are both calm? Maybe write her a letter/note to tell her about how this is making you feel. She might be a brat, but it's hard to know that you really hurt a sibling. Maybe the two of you can come up with better ways of keeping arguments from escalating. If not is their a way to bring your parents into it as mediators?
    I'm sorry that you have been treated this way. Girls like her make us all look bad.

What Guys Said 1

• Hektik bruh,