Is it ok to hit a woman for cheating on her lover?

Most Helpful Girl

• No Matter What... NO.
    If he hits her for 'Cheating,' then He should be Labeled "Coward" Along side of her for being called A... Cheater.
    Two wrongs never make it Right.
    Good luck. xx

What Guys Said 32

• No, but I love seeing bitches get smacked for doing so LOL

• Define "ok"? Morally? Socially? or legally? Personally I have no sympathy for her, if she didn't want to get hit she shouldn't have ripped her boyfriend/husbands heart out/been so self absorbed that she could not bring herself to care about how it would affect him. Frankly put, its a consequence of her actions and while it is not legally ok, socially ok I would say that morally I have no qualms with it. She hurt him a lot more then he hurt her and it was specificly because of what she did. Not some mistake she made or something she said but something sever something she knew from the start was wrong, something which would scar him for the rest of his life, she took something away from him (his trust and his security in who he was, and his relationship and love) and destroyed it for her own personal gain (and a trivial gain at that) so I think she should be greatful he inflicted only a fraction of the pain she inflicted on him.

• Men like you are just the worst kind in this world.

• Idiots. Using big words make you feel good about yourselves lol I did explain my opinion, you're just choosing to overlook it, and I really don't care anymore.

• @shadowlegend There not big words, they are terms for logical fallacies ( a mistaken belief, especially one based on unsound argument) ad homined is an attack on the person ie you attack them as an individual either claiming an inadequecy or genral attack on their character (calling them abusive or psycotic in this case) which at no point acutally adresses their argument thus you avoid arguing against their argument by shifting it towards them being inferior. Straw man fallacy is by altering the argument so that your actually arguing something different ie when you talk about it being abuse which it, as I pointed out, is not by definition or when you stated that if the man hit her she probably cheated becaus she was abusive ie you switched the cause of the strike (her cheating) with the effect (him hitting her), or when you stated it was illegal which is again irrelevent to the statement. You keep stating your done but your still responding, make up your mind.

• No it's not okay. Violence is never okay. That being said if a violent act where to take place upon that person "cheating woman and or man to get that out of the way" without ones causing of that violence then one can take pleasure in the unfortunate series of events that take place to cheating woman or man.

• No! It's never OK! Violence is never an answer. Whatever hapened is done and dusted. Just walk away and forget her, but don't resort to physical retaliation. All it does is lower yourself into the gutter, and if it's made public, could lessen your chances of finding a decent girl. Who would want to date a guy (or girl) that can turn violent.

• Last part: the way i see it , a lot of women like a bit aggressiveness in men. So id say plenty

• @slimstiffy Big difference between "agressive" and "violent"!!

• Anybody who thinks that, reacting to the person he trusted most, breaking his heart, by hitting her, makes him violent, is stupid.
      There are situations where every man will turn violent. This is one of them. Im sorry but if you are incapable of violence at that point thrn you are not a man. That means you can't get physical in oyher situations as well. Unfortunately a lot of guys today are pussyfied by feminism and extreme liberalism

• It is not okay to hit a women ever unless she say has a gun or knife and is going to kill or hurt the guy.. even then it is dangerous ground to walk on.. but other then that.. never.. just break up with the women and be done with it.. if you hit her you are just a coward.. and saying that in a nice way.. that is what guys are to me that hit women

• It's not ok to hit anyone, doesn't matter if they cheated or not. They're scum, yes, but there's no reason to use violence.

The opinions are hilarious xD

• Once I saw @fearless_banana smack the shit outta this one Sloot with his dick. Repeatedly. Then she begged for forgiveness and got on her knees and said pls let me suck you your highness

• Fuck you all pussies saying no. If a guy cheats, his girl will go apeshit on his ass. And guys r supposed to do nothing. Natural impulses take over. Murder is a very likely poddibility. I know guys who would kill over this. Id definitely whoop her ass and dump her ass.

• No that's not okay. She's a scumbag but that doesn't mean she should be hit.

• I wouldn't say that it's ok, even though it could be understandable if it was of blind anger whatever, being betrayed and all that

But ehh no violence is not the way, The other should just dump her

• Nah, but.. It's funny to see.

• no i dont think its ok, i know they must feel very angry but they should leave her for that but shouldn't hit her

• Of course not.

• I'd looked at her with contempt. I would go home, talk with a slut is not good act.

• vomzi.com/.../latest-slap-gif-781.gif
    Men should not hit women.
    Women should not hit men.

• She'd be lucky if he only hits her. Lots of men wouldn't be that kind.

• Never.

• No, even though you really want to...

• I'd hit a woman if she were trying to stab me, or burn my house down, or strangle my dog, etc. But that's about it.

• Is it ok for me to hit you?

• Hit em with love

• NO Never ok to hit a woman.

• No it's not.

• why would you hit her? it's none of your business

• Nothing gives you permission to hit a women. Its not cool.

• It's never OK to hit a woman.

• that's rather exactly what's to be avoided in our society.

• kinda pointless. you either kill her or dump her.

• its never ok to hit a person...

• ye but not by punching them, that's too much. just a bitchslap

• More from Guys
    2

What Girls Said 15

• To find the answer, ask yourself this: "IS IT LEGAL?"

That could literally answer every single one of these domestic violence questions. No. Nopety-nopety-nope-nope-nope-a-rooonie!

Violent is okay in situations of self defense or sport. No wiggle room.

• You have no right to hit anyone unless in self defence.

That being said, don't come here in an attempt to make him look like a monster if you're the star of this "hypothetical scenario" and are trying to garner sympathy.

Legally he's not allowed to hit her, but many people will feel that although being hit was not right, that the cheater deserved it.

• If a guy, or women for that matter, ever does this, it shows what a shitty person they are, and quite frankly it's far worse than someone who cheated. Don't try to justify violence like this. So stupid.

• "Far worse than someone who cheated"

Don't try to justify being unfaithful.

• @Scrimshaw Don't try to justify hitting a women for cheating. I said hitting someone is worse than cheating, I said nothing about justifying the cheating.

• I still don't think someone deserves being hurt for that.

• no it's not.. what will he get out of hitting? how about just leave her and find a better partner..

• It's not okay to hit anybody, but she made a choice that could've been avoided had she just broke up with him.

• Nope.
    Dont overwork yourself over people like that, what goes around comes back around. For now, do kickboxing or karate and get rid of that anger. Her time will come soon.

• no it's never okay to hurt anyone unless its self defense

• no it is never or to hit anyone

• It's not okay to resort to physical violence against anyone.

• It's not okay to hit anyone, unless it's self-defense or something like that

• It's never OK to hit a woman full stop, nor a man come to that.

• no. never.

• Yeah. She deserves it.

• It's not okay to hit anyone except in self-defense.

• Also, if they do, you should report it to the police and hit them with assault charges. At the very least it will be on their record and help the next unfortunate person they decide to hit build a case.

• Yes, it's terrible to hit people when you're not doing it to protect yourself, and you shouldn't be allowed to get away with it.