😅😯What was your most awkward situation so far?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 17

• In middle school I had a stomach ache in class so I made my belt more loose. At the end of class I got up and my pants fell. A couple of girls behind me laughed. Luckily I was not wearing anything weird-looking under my pants so it was no big deal. The whole thing was over in a few days.

• A couple of years ago i got myself a vasectomy at the local hospital, so i went there with my girlfriend. When i got there i talked to the assistant at the desk. At that moment another assistent walked in, and she was the mother of a kid in my daughters school. And she was good looking too. Anyway, she recognised me and said to her colleague "I'll take this one"
    So there i was in the nude, all shaven up and everything. And offcours she had to shave some more down there, so she was touching and pulling the package. And all the while my girlfriend was standing there with a grin on her face which she tried to hide... luckily nothing "happened" because i was so nervous.

• when i was a kid i was in school giving oral test to my female teacher on which i had a big crush on, and i just came back from peeing and then she said your fly is open and i was like noooooooooo, :D

and one time i was infront of soo many girls and my fly was open and i didn't knew it later when i knew it i closed but i no one saw a thing for sure because i was wearing a black underwear :D

• i think i get at least one daily... what is yours... you didn't state any...

• Having a boner when the counter is a few inches below my waist. It didn't help that I was on a raised floor, so it was literally at eye level.

• Entered gym shower when people were talking about how wrong circumcision is.
    Am circumcised. :/ Awkward silence.
    "So who won the match last Night?"

• 5ht grade walking home from school when I spotted my crush and she stopped me, I stared to wave hi at her and she waved back then WAM! I hit a no parking pole and yes it was painful. The next day we bumped in school together and she thought it was all an act. Poor, poor, me. Thanks for making me recall that memory's... forgot all about it.

• Can't think of just one - too much competition for the top spot.

• When I was little I was in church group and I farted, it stunk bad and it was loud, to make matters worse it was a cathedral so the fart echoed a few times, everyone nearly pissed themselves laughing so hard lol

• When I had to walk across the class in high school to get my test back... With a boner🍆🍆😂😂

• Don't know, try to forget it anyway

• Trying to ask a girl out on a date and being so nervous I peed my shorts

• getting my pants and underwear pulled down in front of my crush

• I don't know i had many

• Last one yesterday i went to school first day and i was not fully focused. I was polite to the cashier of the cafeteria and gave me a really low price i was shocked so i pointed to him telling him about my coffee and juice.. He ignored me and i kept talking like an idiot people in the line were staring he said excuse me? I told him again he ignored me and gave me change after i walked away I realized he was just being nice to lower the price and i was stupid lool

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 15

• It was awful and I felt more than awkward.

I hurriedly entered a bookstore because my favorite book was on sale and I didn't want to miss it. I walked very fast so I didn't realized I collided with an old woman until she called me to come over her. It was strange because I had my sister with me. She told me I was disrespectful and went to rant about teenagers, telling me they're "uncivilized" and "lacking manners" in today's generation just like me. Everyone in the store stared at us so just told I was sorry. I never went there again.

• i was once told about a guy with a hilarious last name at school. i didn't know him personally though.

then one day there was a party and i met some random dude for the first time. I don't know but names came up in the convo. so i was like 'omg there's this guy whose last name is _________ how hilariously awesome is that lol!'

... he goes 'that's me.'

... i felt so embarrassed.

• Probably when I was a child [5,6] and I crashed my mom's bf's car into a ditch.

They only recent forgot about it in the last year or two.
    Nicknamed: Crashbandicoot.

• I've had too many to count but the most recent one was during a party. I was in a club and dancing (not so innocently) with a guy on this small raised surface. There were other people dancing around us and it was so crowded that we got pushed down on the floor. It didn't help that we were completely wasted either... Hahaha it was so embarrassing, everyone was looking at us.

• once i like snuck up on my friend and scared her, she yelped and turned around..
    ..
    she wasn't my friend :'(
    lmao i just turned around and walked away

• I farted! lol

• Oh I've had a lot lol..😅 But when I followed a stranger around in Yokohama for like 10 minutes because I thought it was my friend was definitely one of the worst 😂😭

• Lmaoooo😂😂😂 I can picture u doing this.. cause ibdo this a lot. But😓cause I think they're cute!

• Who's cute? Japanese strangers? 😅😜

• this guy i had a crush on tell me about his urinary tract infection, eugh
    america.pink/images/1/2/7/3/8/1/2/en/1-disgust.jpg
    i demoted his crush label to a "never talk to him again" one so fast

• When I couldn't find the female changing room when I was 12 and at blizzard beach. I walked into the men's changing room but ran out before any dudes looked.

• I probably decided to erase it from my mind xD

• I was changing dress, wash room door wasn't closed and my cousin entered the wash room

• way to many to choose from

• Beckyyyy lol name them

• Yeaaahhh lets hear them...😉

• 1. meeting random hook up at motel and after spending an hour sucking cock he still could not get it up, the whole its cool and leaving conversation was awkward
      2. telling my SO it is over between us and I want a divorce not only awkward but heartbreaking
      3. an ex and I went to maccas for breakfast and when he was asked what he wanted he replied I want the mac muff in her pants pointing at me.
      4. after surgery having to have my mum shower me because SO could not suck it up and stay at his in laws with me
      that is enough from me

• "Enjoy your meal, Miss.", "Thanks. I love you too."... Pretty self-explanatory.

• Walking out of the movie theatre with my pants soaking wet, i kept telling people the lid had come off my drink and spilled it everywhere. But in actuality I really had to go pee and was holding it until the end and got behind a crowd of people desperately trying to hold it in, seen the door way and like soon as I got with a few feet of the bathroom door closed for maintenance.. I sneezed and pissed my pants with everyone standing around seeing the whole thing

• I find it interesting somewhat someone likes my post.😛

• This was one of those times where I had been doing really well in holding my sneezes, and I was so glad the movie was over couldn't hold it anymore I guess, and I guess all of the commotion of everyone walking out of the theatre entrance stirred up some dust or whatever and the air hit my nose the right way and those sneezes I was holding back turned into one big one. I literally had people stopping in their tracks and turning around looking at me when the sound of my sneeze reverberated through the lobby

• It actually happened recently. So I went out one Friday night and decided to completely let lose and just have a great time. I met a really nice guy, and we kissed and exchanged numbers by the end of the night. I'm going to call him P. Anyway, another guy I also met recently through a mutual friend then started texting me and he was very nice and flirty and everything. I kind of liked both, and they both asked me out. I'll call the second K. So one night I went out with the mutual friend again and knew that K would join us, but when he arrived with his friends, P was with them. And they came to sit on either side of me, both trying to get my attention. I felt awkward AF.

• your story reminds me of the movie "This means war " :D

• @Decentguy LOL... except I don't end up picking one of them...