Have you ever done random video chat like omegle and flinch?

🙂I was on flinch for hours last night

Most Helpful Girl

• Went on omegle sometimes when I was like 12. Oh my poor poor innocent eyes. 😲

What Girls Said 4

• On omegle, yes.

• Never heard of them.

• never heard of them but have done it on Skype

• No, I've heard it's full of pervs.

What Guys Said 5

• I went on Omegle once. It was an... experience. But then I found this one cool guy and we talked for about an hour about some really deep shit.

Like Eric Cartman once said, "If you want to find some quality friend you have to wade through all the dicks first." :P

• Have done it before , what it descended into was basically small talk central. I don't get it , I mean if you wanted to do small talks with randos , just talk to some guy next to you in a queue , at the busstop or whatevs.

• Went on omegle to see what all the fuss was about first 5 were guys jerking off so gave up and never went back

• yeah, on chat roulete, me and my friends would laugh and pretend these guys who show their penises that they has small penises, we got banned for that once. i dont understand how this shit works.

• no but I plan to, to get a bit of confidence so I can do it with some GAGers :D