Do you like your naked body?

I'm not asking this question so that this thread could turn into a fap fest but out of genuine curiosity. Unless crippled with disease I do not understand how anyone could not enjoy their body even if it is less than perfect.

When I am naked I feel beautiful, I feel womanly, I feel magical. I can see nature in my physique I can imagine my features being painted and sculpted by the most delicate of hands. We only get one body in this lifetime. Why would anyone not like it?

I ask of you to share how you feel about your naked body. Whether it be good or bad I only ask for your honesty.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Even though sometimes I feel insecure, I believe my body is beautiful. Society is the only reason I have ever felt insecure. Almost every insecurity I have, I liked or even loved at one point but because someone put me down about it or I read somewhere that men prefer this or that THEN I started to feel insecure. Of course as a child you don't think about how people see you but I remember loving my biggest insecurity at the moment, my nose. I thought I had the cutest nose but now I cringe some times when I see it just because it isn't conventionally beautiful. Some times it really gets to me but you are you and you are the only you there ever will be. Even if other people refuse to love you, YOU must love yourself, you are all you have. One day your significant other may not love you anymore, your best friend will find new friends or may cast you away, your pets will die, your parents will die. That's why you have to love yourself because you are the only thing that won't change or go away in this lifetime. We take that for granted but self-love is so important. At one point in time I hated myself so much that I would constantly put myself down, I felt disgusted by myself. Now I realize that we live alone and we die alone so love yourself like you've never loved anyone before. Find comfort in the parts of you that don't change in this ever-changing world.

What Guys Said 54

• Back in my day I was fairly proud of how I looked. But time , Mother Nature and gravity have sort of dulled my perception of what I see in the mirror. But as the old saying goes , we are our own worst critiques

• There is always beauty in a healthy body. That beauty changes with time yes, but it is still beautiful.

• Your correct. I suppose you my age it could be a lot worse lol

• i appreciate my body more when its taking a beating, I'll also be hitting back.

• Just reading your question is really uplifting. I love the attitude you have about your body and the whole message of this post. I love my body more already!

• i'd like to be in a bit better shape but overall i'm satisfied with my nude body

• I do like mine. I'm comfortable being naked, no problem with that, it feels awesome. I don't have the body I really want, that's why I'm working on it, but I still think I look pretty good, and pretty hot when I'm naked.

• My family and I are naturists, so being naked is so natural. I suppose I'm rather indifferent as to whether it's good or bad. Like you say, I've only got one, so I try to keep it looking good by exercise and being careful what I eat.

• ... wait till you hit 45...

• Beauty changes. I don't expect my body to look the same but I am aware that their is a different form of beauty for all age groups.

• So cut out the beer!!! Or learn to love the belly <3

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...d4828e6798.jpg

• it works just fine, can't ruin it... i have pre-historic muscles... the real shit...

• Yup I like it lol, but I can do better so it's a work in progress.

• Now that I am in shape I like it much more than in the past.

• Not really

• No, I don't. That's why I don't like going to the beach. I'm too skinny.

• Absolutely fucking not lmao it looks repulsive.

• You could always improve what you don't like :)

• Aye, face is asymmetrically deformed though, sucks but that's just the reality of it.. I will never be able to like me, I just try and tolerate me, if I don't no one else will right?

It's very hard to love what you know looks repulsive and vile matey 😊

• Well I beg to differ. I'm sure there is something handsome about you.

• could be a little more defined xD especially in the belly departement (sixpack would be nice) but overall iยดm quite ok with my body.

• Nah. Not till my chest gets bigger and I get abs. Hopefully in a year. Study pressure really delays everything for me.

• That's okay. As long as you're working on yourself is all that matters. I hope you reach your goals soon! :)

• It's alright. Could be better will be better.

• Hate my body. its not "hook up" material for better use of words. I always have to work hard at relationships.

• Well relationships are beautiful. Part of loving your body is protecting it, I don't believe "hooks up" protect your body from anything. Love is more important than sex. Relationships are much more meaningful.

• It's pretty good- not bad, that's for sure :p

• personally I feel very good, I really like to do regular activities naked, like at my home or camping! Our body is the main tool to live our lifes, and personally, I love the freedom sensation when I am nude in nature... but I try to do it far away from people, because some people are distrubed to see bodies like that.

• would you ever share your nudity? I mean, like going nude in nature or things like that? did you ever did?

• but you can do it with him in nature for example, just you and him! if you are so affraid to do something like being nude in nature, maybe you are not as comfotable as you think...

• Well I belive protecting myself from others and harsh environments is important. Self confidence and self love is being satisfied with what you have not needing to flaunt it around. I believe the people that must flaunt what they have are the most insecure and oftentimes I'm right. Who's to say what is to happen in the future but that is between my husband and I. :)

• i love my body. why? because i believe it is important, i think if you love it and you care for it you are better protected against insecurities which may form.

• Yes. Very much so.

• nope, I don't... I just think it's not very attractive

• yes I do, unless I just went to a buffet.

• yes i love my body

• I feel goddamn sexy when I'm in the buff.

• I've been working on that, definitely feel more comfortable now than how it used to be.

• Wow I'm surprised! You're like super-model handsome lol. As long as you're working on yourself is all that matters. You'll feel comfortable and confident soon enough. :)

• Well thanks, really appreciate your compliment! I'll definitely keep working my ass off.. to feel manly and magical lol jk ;P

• Lol yes!! Magical indeeed :D

• Hell fuking yea, It's one of my fav things to see

• On occasion.

• I'm happy with what I got.

• Yes, absolutely.

• I'm rather indifferent towards it these days.

• More from Guys
    24

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 39

• Yup, thank god for my good genes from my family that I have a nice natural body I can be proud of. And honestly I prefer my body without clothes oddly enough. 😂💁🏽

I love your description of how you feel. I feel the exact same ☺️☺️

• When it's just me on my own, I like my body. I feel sensual and womanly and soft and curvy... But as I'm learning in my first relationship here, when it comes to someone else seeing/touching my body, I get very self-conscious. I've had almost 24 years to get used to it, and know it, and appreciate it, and I don't trust or believe that anyone else will feel the same. I don't trust other people to appreciate my body. I'm still struggling with letting my boyfriend see all of me.

• i think he will love it, really

if he loves u, he will adore it

• I can almost garuntee you he would love your body just as much and probably even more than you do. He thinks you're beautiful and can see things in you that you don't see yourself. We are our own harshest critics. The things that are "wrong" and "flawed" to us look cute and just right to others. I know he would love all of you just the way you are.

• ... BOOBIES!

In all honesty though I think I look pretty decent. I could be better but still decent.

• I truly love it ever since I listened to a song called "Body Love (Part 2)
    It says something like,
    "So try this
:
    Take your hands over your bumpy lovebody naked
And remember the first time you touched someone
With the sole purpose of learning all of them
Touched them because the light was pretty on them
And the dust in the sunlight danced the way your heart did
    Touch yourself with a purpose"
    It's beautiful, & I do remember doing that & I remember someone else touched my body "with the sole purpose of learning all of me"
    and it feels so good 💕

• Nope. It's a process for me and I'm just not there yet. I don't even like the way I look with clothes on most of the time. But I'm happy that I don't have any defects. My parents taught me to hate my body and now I'm trying to love it like I did when I was little. What exactly don't I like? Generally the whole thing. I kinda like my face though.. I think it's cute

• Well your face is very beautiful. You have a stunning smile, skin and eyes. I'm sorry your parents have hurt you. I can imagine they must have issues of their own. It is a process but it's well worth it. I hope you learn to love yourself soon enough. Good luck with everything! :)

• Nah, I'm not a fan of it. Work needs to be done.

• I have learned to love it

not only by staying fit

but also... well... boyfriend has made me feel beautiful and sexy

it's his fault too :P <3

• I hate every thing about myself.. Only two people in my life know how much self hatred I have. Every one I know find me attractive. In my head they know so they are being nice. People are nice to ugly people lol
    After three kids, breastfeeding for 36 months total, and several surgeries from Complications of pregnancy and losing 45 lbs in 3 months.. I have lost every thing I every liked about myself..

• So find new things to love about you. You are a warrior woman, a survivor of many battles. You scars each have a story to tell. You are beautiful whether you choose to believe it or not. I hope you will learn to love yourself and your body very soon.

• Thank you I appreciate that. And I am really trying. I work out regularly now & try to fix up hair and make up to. Trying to get back to ME instead of just a mom.. Hard task.

• The good things in life don't always come easy. So long as you try is all that matters. Remember beauty comes in all forms not just on the outside but on the inside too. Your eperiences show that you've already got a beautiful soul! I wish you the best. :)

• I used to hate my naked body.
    I know I have flaws and there's some things I need to change.
    But I came to the conclusion that it's not so bad as I used to think. I just need to make some effort, then I will love it :)

• All I need is a bit of toning up and I'll be 100% content.

• 🍆🍆🍆🍆

• Well it's tiny so mouse would be more fitting 😊😂

• @Melcart23 Lmfao!

• Not yet

• I like it enough to have sent a nude to someone 3 hours ago.

• yeah, i love nude art weirdly enough. i think the human body, both female and male, is beautiful. i think mines is great too and i try to make it fit into my own ideals

• I'm really content with my naked body ahah :P

• I love being naked with only heels on

• I love my body.

• I don't.

• I don't know if it is a sensitive topic for you but I will say part of loving yourself and your body involves change. Whatever it is that you don't like can always be improved. You don't have to remain unhappy with what you have.

• Yes ma'am, I know that. I'm working on it. You asked if I liked it, and at this current moment that answer is no. But I'm trying to get it to where I can say yes.

• love it!

• I don t feel magical rofl
    but yea I like my body naked or covered.

• Yes now more than before

• When I get undressed sometimes I look at myself and wonder why I have never had a boyfriend. My naked body is pretty much on point. Petite, slim, proportional. I have a good personality too... I don't get it.

• It's okay, you'll find someone you're so young haha. I never had a boyfriend until I was 18 and we're still together now. I like it that way because I was spared so much heartbreak every other girl was going through. It also taught me to respect my body unlike all the other girls. In return I was well respected and well treated by people. You'll find a great guy, but when you least expect it lol. :)

• Thank you! I have not been spared heartbreak since a couple of guys have rejected me but I am looking forward to sharing mutual feelings with someone.

• Fuck no...

Okay, I am supposed to be trying to improve my self esteem and I am doing a horrible job at doing so... it is so hard :(

• That's okay. You are trying and that is all that matters. The things that are worth it in life never come easy and trust me, this is so worth it. You love yourself enough to try doing something which is great. One day you'll reach where you need to be, I wish you the very best. :)

• there's more room for improvement lol

• I'm a nudist and look hot nude

• No I'm fatter than what I would like to be.

• I dont like mine, never have that much, but when i do i like just like how my butt looks, i am tooo fat... but losing weight... it will never be enough to make feel happy about how i look...

• Honestly for me it started by liking bits and pieces. When I was comfortable enough with one thing I moved on to the other. One day I stared at my unwashed face in the morning and analyzed everything about it. I realized there's nothing not to love. Focus on the little things and eventually the bigger picture will be visible. Good luck. :) <3

• Not really but it could be worse.

• I love my boobs braless

• Sadly I dont yet. But working on it :)

• You got some great comments on your other question, if only you can learn to see it yourself :)

• @sawno As long as you're working on self love. That is what is important

• duh... thats weird. Despite having great body you don't , thats sad.

• Of course

• More from Girls
    9

1 private opinion(s)