What puts you in a good mood after a horrible day?

when i was a kid my mom used to make me something to eat if i came home mad or sad because i was a fat little kid growing up [was fat because of not wanting to exercise and i ate too much snacks] and she knew what would cheer me up. now i live alone [i do have a boyfriend who wants me to move in] and i got no ma to make me a pot roast sammich when im having a bad day like she used to when she was alive. :O even now my friends when they know im having a bad day bring me something to eat. though losing all the weight i had when i was younger was a stressful time xD i eat in moderation and work out to burn extra calories.

what puts you into a good mood?

• a good meal always cheers me up.
    18% (2)17% (1)18% (3)Vote
  • snuggling with my lover cheers me up.
    27% (3)33% (2)29% (5)Vote
  • watching a commedy helps.
    9% (1)33% (2)18% (3)Vote
  • taking a nap sleep away the stress.
    46% (5)17% (1)35% (6)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1
4|4

Most Helpful Girl

• Actually, all of those are good ways to boost my mood. In addition to those, music, seeing and talking to my mom, or playing with my pup can help as well.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• sleeping always helps me out not sure if anyone in a relationship will say the same thing but i know sleeping makes me feel better

0|0
    0|0
    • i min a relationship and i flat out told my boyfriend nothing makes me happier on a rainy day then a nice hot meal prepared with love :D

• Show All
    • oh he doesn't mind. what puts him in a good mood is a back rub. so when he makes me something when i finish i rub his back and shoulders for him

• thats cool then , maybe you should bring it up or something so he will have for knowledge like say you call while your out and about you call and tell him you had a shitty day.

he can make a meal and have it ready for you when you get home.

What Girls Said 3

• First, I stress a lot, then I cry then I hit things, and yell then I exercise, then I drink a lot of caffeinated drink, I do almost everything that makes me tired. Then I sleep.

0|0
    0|0
  • Seeing a picture of my girlfriend and my daughters or seeing them in person

0|0
    0|0
  • Cuddling my dogs and working out

0|0
    0|0
    • for me working out is only a good way to work off anger but not sadness or depression

• It works for me but I definetly prefer my fur baby's

What Guys Said 3

• But sadly I don't have a lover.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lifting weights

0|0
    0|0
  • Comedies, like Back To The Future, Pitch Perfect, or Bill Cosby!

0|0
    0|0