What puts you in a good mood after a horrible day?

when i was a kid my mom used to make me something to eat if i came home mad or sad because i was a fat little kid growing up [was fat because of not wanting to exercise and i ate too much snacks] and she knew what would cheer me up. now i live alone [i do have a boyfriend who wants me to move in] and i got no ma to make me a pot roast sammich when im having a bad day like she used to when she was alive. :O even now my friends when they know im having a bad day bring me something to eat. though losing all the weight i had when i was younger was a stressful time xD i eat in moderation and work out to burn extra calories.

what puts you into a good mood?

• a good meal always cheers me up.
  • snuggling with my lover cheers me up.
  • watching a commedy helps.
  • taking a nap sleep away the stress.

Most Helpful Girl

• Actually, all of those are good ways to boost my mood. In addition to those, music, seeing and talking to my mom, or playing with my pup can help as well.

Most Helpful Guy

• sleeping always helps me out not sure if anyone in a relationship will say the same thing but i know sleeping makes me feel better

• i min a relationship and i flat out told my boyfriend nothing makes me happier on a rainy day then a nice hot meal prepared with love :D

• oh he doesn't mind. what puts him in a good mood is a back rub. so when he makes me something when i finish i rub his back and shoulders for him

• thats cool then , maybe you should bring it up or something so he will have for knowledge like say you call while your out and about you call and tell him you had a shitty day.

he can make a meal and have it ready for you when you get home.

What Girls Said 3

• First, I stress a lot, then I cry then I hit things, and yell then I exercise, then I drink a lot of caffeinated drink, I do almost everything that makes me tired. Then I sleep.

• Seeing a picture of my girlfriend and my daughters or seeing them in person

• Cuddling my dogs and working out

• for me working out is only a good way to work off anger but not sadness or depression

• It works for me but I definetly prefer my fur baby's

What Guys Said 3

• But sadly I don't have a lover.

• Lifting weights

• Comedies, like Back To The Future, Pitch Perfect, or Bill Cosby!