Have you ever had an encounter with some supernatural creature?

Have you ever had a real life encounter with a paranormal creature you believed to be nonexistent?

• Yes, GhostHave you ever had an encounter with some supernatural creature?
  • Yes, DemonHave you ever had an encounter with some supernatural creature?
  • Yes, AngelHave you ever had an encounter with some supernatural creature?
  • Yes, FairyHave you ever had an encounter with some supernatural creature?
  • Yes, Jinn / Djinn / GenieHave you ever had an encounter with some supernatural creature?
  • Yes, GnomeHave you ever had an encounter with some supernatural creature?
  • Nope, I've never encountered any supernatural/paranormal entityHave you ever had an encounter with some supernatural creature?

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope, unfortunately not, but my mom saw a fairy when she was just a child, though, it might have been just her imagination.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 10

• G, and I've yet to. I think they all turned out to be just nothing but either hallucinations or optical and aural illusions and it is all staged and fabricated or artificial. I think that the more fiction and relevant to those subject and topics people create and release about them the more it only validates them as nothing more than imaginary and made up by people rather than or instead of anything credible or factual. Just lores, mythology and legends, just interesting works of fiction in various fantasy settings.

• Yep. When I was in high school I use to work at Subway. One night someone from my store got sent to the store down town to work. An hour before he was suppose to close he had a metal break down and ended up at my store scared shirtless with a large knife in his hand screaming about this and that about how the store downtown was haunted. I laughed and told him to chill out and he hung out with me until I closed that night. He quit immediately and went to work at K-Mart after that... The next weekend they sent me there because everyone was quitting... I worked from 12 noon to about midnight. At around 6 PM when it started to get dark it all the sudden got really cold, it felt like it was 45 F on a hot Florida summer night with the AC set to about 78 F. About a half hour later the radio went out. It was a slow day (Sunday) so I was playing solitaire in the back at the desk with a deck of cards I had on me. Then I heard the register open in the front, so I went up there to see what was happening. No one was in the store and the register had opened on its own. After a while the radio turned back on its own but for only one song... Only the good die young... Then the radio went off again right after the song finished...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhjNm20XbXw
    A little bit later when I was cleaning up in the front all the plastic bins came flying off the shelf in the back all over the place being throw 15 feet in some instances... I went back there to check it out, the back door was locked with a board over the security bars and no one was int he freezer... So I pick up all that shit and put it back on the shelf. Then the radio came back on again for only one song again... And I know you're shining down on me from heaven Like so many friends we've lost along the way And I know eventually we'll be together
    One sweet day...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lczocW9cprw

At that point I was like what the fuck ghost... lets play some poker and I dealt him a hand at the desk. lol :D I ended up closing the store at normal time, cleaning up and got out of there around midnight and went home. Some weird shit.

• It turns out that 3 people had been shot in armed robberies in the store in the past. One died on the floor next to the register. One died on the way to the hospital. One survived...

• Right, so mysterious...

• Yes... i believe they are called Women... and they irk me.

• Oh, right, haha :P

• y'all alien as hell... something fucked up in the wiring somewhere... if thats not supernatural... I don't know what is.

• Yea I met a ghost once, She was hot so I banged her and slayedher again and put her bak in her grave baha

• Demons and Angels.

• You saw them?

• No we can't see them but I've felt an angels presence and I've been haunted and tormented by a demon.

• I never have but I think some of them exist.

• Which one?

• Maybe they are but better safe than sorry. It's not like they do anything for anyone and they'd get pissed.

• Yeah, you're right

• Yeah, I think I saw a ghost once, but it might have been just a hallucination, too much beer :P

• Yes, I have had two encounters with ghosts

• In some haunted house, or you tried summoning ghosts?

• I've been touched by a ghost

• Cool, so what did you do?

• Turn around and it wasn't there. My heart beated really fast and I walked away.

• I have had an encounter with an angel, and it is the root of my beliefs as a Christian.

What Girls Said 8

• HAHA! NO!

• No, but my grandmother allegedly saw a fairy couple of times in the forest, near her village.

• My parents house is haunted and when I used to live with them I saw the ghost of the couple that passed away in their house.

• I've seen something, not really sure what it was but I've felt angels around me many times

• No, I'm kinda sceptic about these things.

• Nope, I don't think so.

• Yes. I've seen several ghosts and one angel. My grandmother and grandfather have seen ghosts too. My brother saw a demon once.

• Nope