If you were to die tomorrow, would you be content with the life you have lived?

Why or why not?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes i would be, because i try to live every day like it may be my last/enjoy every minute i have.

“The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    ― Mark Twain

• Thanks for MH :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Very. For the most part, things have been good for me, even though I have experienced loss. I have had a stimulating career and I have tried and mostly succeeded in showing my kids how awesome the world around them is.

• I regret very much not having children. That's my biggest regret.

What Girls Said 6

• No. I haven't gotten to the adulthood stage yet and there would be so much to experience and learn. I couldn't just die now.

• I lived the life others wanted me to live, not the life I wanted. I lived in hell and I'm still living on it...

So, no. I wouldn't be content at all.

• Yup. I'd be cool with it. Not with the dying already part obviously, but I can't say I have many regrets.

• NOPE!

• Yes. I am enrolled in college, graduated twice, have my license. That's more than I could say for a lot of my friends. I am starting life. So of course I'd be happy if I died.

• Yes I would. And I won't regret a thing.

What Guys Said 3

• Not at all, I have many goals to accomplish and much of the world I wish to see.

• What life?

• No. Too much bad bullets hit me, too much good bullets miss me.