Do You Have A Negative Attitude?

Someone told me yesterday that I had one. I just laughed and said, I was raised and trained by the Military so my Sarcasm is a bit advanced.Do You Have A Negative Attitude?

• Yeah, I Guess.
    35% (22)44% (18)38% (40)Vote
  • Nah, I'm Pretty Tame.
    29% (18)29% (12)29% (30)Vote
  • It's Just Sarcasm.
    36% (23)27% (11)33% (34)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0
22|17

Most Helpful Girl

• Some would say so. I just see myself as a realist though, with some snark here and there.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I have depression, and when a person has depression, it clouds everything. Everything seems so dark, everything seems so boring, nothing catches your attention. Things that would normally excite people have no affect anymore. Suicide is the prevailing thought that just never seems to go away. Yeah, I'm negative.

2|2
    0|0

What Girls Said 21

• yeah i guess!

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm told that I have an incredibly pessimistic attitude, and I agree. I'm cautious of everything and I don't look on the bright side too often. Add that to my intense sarcasm and you've got one big cynical girl.

0|1
    0|0
  • I appear negative, but I'm actually nice when I choose to be.

0|2
    0|0
  • I try to have a position attitude, but I do use a good bit of sarcasm as well.

0|2
    0|0
  • I'm very positive. I try to look on the brighter side of things, it makes me happy,

0|2
    0|0
  • Being sarcastic is a good coping mechanism.
    Especially in the military when life is shit
    But it can scare people away and paint you as a cold hearted psycho

0|1
    0|0
  • I think it's boring to be sunny all the time. Some things don't have a good side. Of course, that doesn't mean that you can't poke fun at them. I consider myself sarcastic.

0|1
    0|0
  • no, not at all. im a positive person most of the time

0|1
    0|0
  • I am cynical sometimes but it's just an act. I don't think I have a negative attitude.

0|1
    0|0
  • nope, I'm very positive

0|1
    0|0
  • yes but I am working on it

0|1
    0|0
  • im pretty sarcastic lol

0|1
    0|0
  • I ACT like I don't have a negative attutude

0|1
    0|0
  • its just sarcasm, i might complain a lot but i'm not actually negative

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm use sarcasm, but I'm a social butterfly.

0|1
    0|0
  • I use a good bit of sarcasm, but I'm very tame expect for sex. I'm a wild animal during sex lol

0|1
    0|0
  • "Sarcasm is a body's natural defense against stupid."

0|1
    0|0
  • No I'm pretty tame.

0|1
    0|0
  • One guy tole me to tone down my sarcasm once... I was like BYE!

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes , i have and i am trying to positive

0|1
    0|0
  • Your funny but i vote palek as the funniest guy in gag (no.1)

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 16

• I am a profoundly negative person, because life is profoundly negative. If life were profoundly positive, I would be profoundly positive. If life were neutral, I would be neutral. AKA realist

As for military, if they're ex Marine's, then they're not negative, they're just douchebags. Every single ex Marine I've met has been a flaming douche.

0|1
    0|0
  • No, I have an attitude to be realistic, which sometimes or many times can be seen by others as negative, however I don't care about that.

0|1
    0|0
  • If it ain't broke, don't fix it.
    If it's broke, identify what's broken, then procrastinate.

1|1
    0|0
  • Generally I don't but I tend to go out of my way to avoid social situations, which you could consider a negative attitude. But idgaf I'm used to my little bubble of solitude.

0|1
    0|0
  • I try to be positive but right at this very moment of my life it is very hard to be happy.

0|1
    0|0
  • Total positivity here!

0|1
    0|0
  • I try not to be negative and Sarcasam is good but I think life sometimes can just drag you down people have got to realize that anyone can talk to me

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope I generally have a positive attitude though I can be cynical at times.

0|1
    0|0
  • I am a pretty negative person... negativity is what drives me! LOL

0|1
    0|0
  • yeah but who doesn't like to use sarcasm

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm a mix of both. Most of the time I'm positive but I can over think things

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm positive af bro, come at me!

0|1
    0|0
  • My attitude is more negative than the national debt :D

0|1
    0|0
  • I am a very positive person.

0|1
    0|0
  • no I have an honest attitude and it comes off as hatred people just don't like the truth that's it

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes I do.

0|1
    0|0