Do you have a Type A or Type B personality?

• type a
  • type b
Google search. Type a personalities are defined as being more competitive, aggressive, perfectionistic, and are over achievers. They are workaholics. Type b personalities are more relaxed, creative, and focus more on having fun vs being the best and winning.

Most Helpful Guy

• Neither... I'd say I'm ambitious but I have absolutely no status conscience. I'm patient and proactive when dealing with problems of importance to me. I'm a workaholic at times and a total procrastinator in other moments, either way I do a superb job even if at the last minute at 3 in the morning. I'm totally unconcerned with time management, because the best solutions come to me when I'm doing nothing. Sometimes a deadline will be looming for a week and I'll wake up int he middle of the night and solve it in 15 minutes like it was nothing... I'm chaotically organized...

i.quoteaddicts.com/.../...cluttered-desk-quote.jpg

Most Helpful Girl

• I am both lol.
    it really depends... I am like really chill and all but I also want to have good grades sometimes one compromises the other.
    meaning, when I am really laid back and focus on fun I don t do so well in univ and then get pissed.
    so I then work and score high to satisfy my ego.
    I don t like people to have higher grades than me but all of my friends see me as the easy person who doesn t have to study much to get good grades which is wrong.

What Guys Said 29

• Stellar job at giving references, definitions, meanings to what you asked, or a link to a test for people to take and find out.

What's more, why ask questions like this anonymously? How could it possibly be embarrassing, or detrimental to the "image" you have built here, to ask it openly?

• Honestly it's 2016 why do people not know what this is

• i had an idea what it was, but most people might not. and you just threw it out there with no references, it was confusing.

• That's not common knowledge. It came from some stuff about heart disease in the '50s. It's not commonly used.

• I'm in the middle.

• NEITHER!

I have a Type D, since I am not a people person. I love learning, but hate going to school because of bullies. And though I am smart, I'm not the best student. And I am introverted, listen to heavy metal, and currently go to graduate school for cyber security.

• I'm a mix.

• I'm "INTP," whichever that is..

• I'm most definitely a B.

• Used to be total Type A, much more Type B now. But definitely a blend

• tell us more about these types in an update so we have more info! :-D

• I'd be like the bastard child of the two.

• some times A and others B

• It's not at all accurate to reduce that question to a binary response. Human beings vary widely and most with fall somewhere on the spectrum between the polar opposites you presented

• This is an actual thing. Lol. I am not reducing anything or pulling this out of my ass for fun

• Of course not, but just as anal retentiveness and expulsiveness are descriptors of developments in personality, neither are definitions capable of categorizing something as complex as human personality.

Type a and type b are much the same in that someone with a certain mental disorder is a certain percentage more likely to have traits listed under type b, but that does not mean that the average person does not possess many qualities from both a and b.

• You have to define these 2 types before I vote.

• Google search

• Either participate in my fun poll or not I don't care. Lol. I feel like this should be common knowledge. I'm not here to educate you. I'm here for poll results

• It's such common knowledge that you had to update your question and put in that info because nobody knew. Anyway, I'm A

• I don't know I am more like a mix of both and I am more like an A now before I was a B.

• Type b

• Definitely Type B

• Probably...

• i have a type b personality

• I am competitive, aggressive , relaxed and creative. So type AB

• what?

• I have type b.

• I'm definitely like, a mixed breed of the two.

• Mine is type E, for eccentric

• I forget the types again?

• B.
    I voted A by mistake , sorry.

• Type b I don't give a fuck I just wanna have fun

• lol wut?

• Honestly? B.5. I'm not an Alpha Male and will allow one to do what he does until it intrudes too far on my "space". Then I will push him back and let him know it will get worse if he persists. In simple terms, I let him know that "I know where he lives". As we say in the old country (Eire) "Don't get mad. Get even".

• It'd be nice to know what these types mean beforehand. I like to know what I'm choosing before indulging a simplistic false duality.

• I'm a type C. razy

What Girls Said 32

• I usually can't be friends with true type A people, they usually don't understand my humor. It's terrible and awkward.

• i SAY A FOR APPLES!

• What the hell lol...

• Oddly enough, I'm a mix of both. I'm creative and focused on having fun, but I'm also competitive, overachieving, and a perfectionist.

• Both. I'm an extreme perfectionist but I'm also super care free and relaxed. It's a weird combo but it works

• hmmm i'd say in the middle but i'm more of a type B

• 80% type A 20% type B

• I'm definitely more of a Type A personality.

• I don't know what's a type A or a type B personality.
    Can you be more specific?

• Im a hybrid of a and b

• What's type A and B personality supposed to be like?

• does being a competitive under-achiever count?

• Type C. Too inconsistent to have a personality lmao.

• type B for sure, relaxed is my middle name

• Type C 💁🏻

• I am type Z ;)

• A mix of both. I'm competitive and perfectionnist but at the same time relaxed and love to have fun.

• I'm somewhere in between

• I have a B personality

• type b

• I'm a mix of both but more of a type b personality.

• Impossible to define me into two categories or personalities. I don't label myself. I am me :)

• type A

• I'm kind of both, tbh.

• I'm mostly type a

• I am really type a but I try to be a little of the b

• I have both

• More in the middle closer to B

• Type AB both in blood and personality.

• what?

• More from Girls
    2