How would you feel if your friends or your SO, had a picture of you set as their lock screen, or wallpaper?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know, this one friend always feels the need to save my facebook profile pictures everytime I change them and the send them to me saying how good I look in them... that's kind of weird enough to me already._.
    About the wallpaper part, I'm okay with that if it's a group picture or at least one with both me and him in it, creepy as fuck otherwise.

Most Helpful Guy

• As a teenager my wall was covered in posters of people I had never met. Not once did someone say it was creepy. If a friend values your friendship so much that they set their lock screen as you then you have a pretty awesome friendship. If they like you romantically then it could be their only way of vocalising that to you. No, it's not creepy. People need to stop banding that word around so freely these days.

What Girls Said 14

• Well my boyfriend does and it doesn't bother me. But a friend? Unless it's a picture of both of us together that's weird.

• If it's just a photo of me and no one else, I wouldn't mind it for my significant other. It would be weird if a friend did it. That being said, it'd be fine if my friend had a photo of a group of people, and I was in that group of friends.

• I would be happy.

• My boyfriend put a selfie of me on his background once. lol I loved it.
    Now its a pic of both of us.
    If my friend did it, it could be weird depending if it's a group pic or not.

• I'd feel special, and I'd appreciate the gesture.

• I know he does have me as both lock screen and wallpaper and I think it's cute :) I think a friend has had me as a lock screen before but it was a silly picture so it was just funny. I didn't find it weird at all!

• Creepy for friend.
    My man has a picture of my ass as his wallpaper lol I find it odd like why you showing my goodies..

• for a friend: haha wtf
    for a bf: that's hot

• I think it's so cute :-)

• I'd be flattered!

• I'd thino they have a bad taste in wallpapers XD

• I'd be flattered :)

• I'd be flattered, but also creeped out at the same time.

• idc i do it if its a really nice pic

What Guys Said 6

• Good, I have it set as my shirtless pic too

• Excited if it was my girl weirded out if it was my friend unless it was something funny then no but just a regular then yeah I would be like this to my friend "dafuq is this?"

• Awkward.

• All of my friends are guys, so I'd be a little worried :p

• I'd feel awesome that I'm on there screen.. if it was just anyone I've ask them to take it down

• I'd be creeped out.
    I WAS creeped out.