Do these guys like me?

I've always noticed that certain guys say or do weird stuff to me. For example, one classmate I knew since elementary school sometimes keeps asking me if I'm his best friend, but I always say no

Another example was yesterday, where this guy who was sitting in front of me literally bends upside down and just stares at me. Then he asks if I have or want a boyfriend.
There have been other times where guys might just say weird stuff to me randomly.

What Guys Said 2

• It's your age people are trying to learn how to socialize among each other. Its a learning process were the rules are unclear so "weird" things are common when right and wrong are unknown.

• Give him one of your socks. If he immediately buries his face in it and smells deeply he likes you, if not he's not interested.

What Girls Said 1

• They could like you, but when I was in your grade, people communicated weirdly.