What is the most disgusting thing you have ever seen?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 16

• 0|0
    • first? what are thy magits second? was this supposed to gross me out if so ya fail

• mother of god... O_O

• @Syturio witch are you saying mother or god to

• Creationists brainwashing children to reject science and take the writings in a Bronze Age text as literal truth. The absolute gall of those Ponzi scheming hypocrites. They are loathesome jackasses with no credible faculties to speak of. I shudder at the very thought

• People walking past people who are dying, not bothering to help.

• Homeless dude taking a shit on the street in San Francisco lmao. Good ole SF

• 2 girls 1 cup. Don't ever watch it.

• i won't if you tell me wtf it is

• Lol I don't know my buddy showed it to me. Its just wanna of those things you have to see but don't want to lol

• i guess damn and i have seen it i just did not no what it was

• Feminists

• The ISIS execution of James Foley. Also the execution of the Jordanian pilot. They were absolutely barbaric and only strengthened my favorability of bombing the hell out of ISIS.

• hu ok you beat me mine was i saw a dead deer on the sid of the road and then i saw a naked man penetrate a dead deer and get off on it

• two girls one cup

• MRSA.

• a dead cat and a dead rat and a dead pigeon on the road smashed.

• Bro I saw a naked man run up and fuck a dead male deer so yours is bad but mine is just straight fucked up

• dont know why but that sounds like some black magic

• we stop talking to her after that like what the fuck you crazy

• Two guys kissing/making out

• if that the worst u got mine is i saw a dead deer on the sid of the road and then i saw a naked man penetrate a dead deer and get off on it

• Dang I'm sorry, i just wanna hug you and tell you everything will be ok

• thanks lol my mom and her boyfriend had this big age dif to she was 30 i think and he was 59 and i walked in on them when i was 8 o and then latter on that week i saw to guys making out in the living room and im just like nope going back to my room

• 2 girls 1 cup
    1 guy 1 jar
    pain olympics

• 2 teens one sandbox

• 2 girls 1 cup isn't that bad. Other shock videos are worse.

• i dont no it bad but mine is when i saw a dead deer on the sid of the road and then i saw a naked man penetrate a dead deer and get off on it

• 2 girls 1 cup *barf* i saw it once and that was enough for me. never again.

• ya i saw to never again and mine is i saw a dead deer on the sid of the road and then i saw a naked man penetrate a dead deer and get off on it

• lol yeah right. did you call the cops?

• no i was like 12 and we wore in the middle of no ware on one of the roads to new Mexico

• A pile of smelly rotting corpses that washed up on the side of a river in India.

What Girls Said 7

• I saw someone with a huge stab wound in their leg gushing blood all over themselves while they had a friend take an instagram pic of it for them.

• wowo min is i saw a dead deer on the sid of the road and then i saw a naked man penetrate a dead deer and get off on it

• That is a bit traumatic-sounding, indeed.

• ya reall when you are 12

• Some dude was trying to decapitate some other guy and I guess it was a fresh kill and the guy ate a lot prior to death. So as this guy was trying to decapitate him with a dull axe, the guys body started to shake or whatever and was puking up through his esophagus (excuse the spelling). It was nasty

• ? is this some movie or somthing

• Gotta love people lol

• ya no not really i saw that when i was 12 im like omg im blind

• Probably 2 girls 1 cup but I'm not sure, I've seen so many disgusting things 😷

• A pelican swallowing a pigeon alive whole!

• My face.

• I saw an angry man at the greyhound station eat a dog turd once then spit it at this group of Asian tourists lol I gagged

• wow that bad min is i saw a dead deer on the sid of the road and then i saw a naked man penetrate a dead deer and get off on it

• A bloated decaying foot in a shoe.
    Was doing a beach cleanup when i came across a shoe. Picked it up and found it still had a foot in it!!