Who has it harder, girls or boys?

just wanted to see

• Girls
  • Boys
Or transgender

Most Helpful Guy

• It doesn't matter what gender, life's a bitch and then you die, that's why we get high cause you never know when you gonna go.

What Guys Said 19

• Many women think they have it harder. However, I think men and women have it different. There are things that are hard for women that are not for men and things that are hard for men that are not for women. So I would have to go with it being about equal.

• Men do since they are the bread earners

• I lived in a house where my mother was the primary income and worked all the time, my father raised me mostly. So men being the "bread earner" isn't always the case.

• @truedemonicfire in your case it was your mom

• we get erections, so i think we get it harder.

• More often expected to be the provider. More often expected to be the protector and put themselves in harms way in certain situations. More difficult to get sez. Just as much pressure on us to look and behave a certain way. More likely to be murdered. Noultiple orgasms. Die younger. More often dont get primary custody and have to pay child support

• A lot of girls act like it's the end of the world every day for no special reason... A lot of guys face the same or worse shit and just grin and bear it. As a man, you stand alone in this world.

• Depends.
    Depends.
    Depends.

• Intersex

• I don't know, it's pretty damn easy being a guy. We don't even have to shave anymore seems like.

• One word. Periods.

Honestly if I suddenly became a girl I would go and get myself sterilized. Can't deal with that shit. (Well, I would play with my boobs first of course)

• It's a hard-knock life for ALL of us, d00d.

• Life is a bitch to all of us and we all have silver linings in some aspects

• I think women because they got deal with periods and giving birth to kids so basically women

• A if you take stuff like childbirth into account, but both have it harder in different ways.

• men have have looks money and status
    women only need looks

• It isn't good that women only need looks. We are underestimated and are expected to be perfect at everything and look a specific way.

• i have judged women way less on their looks than i have been judged by them on mine so dont give me that crap

• Girl by far.

• at this point in time in general for all countries definetly girls

• Both have their difficulties but I think girls. Girls are valued on their beauty and that beauty has a rather small window. You're talking about 18 to mid-late 20s. 10 years at the most, that's the PRIME. Men have a much longer prime and we have one big equalizer if our genetics isn't good, money. Make money and you can enjoy the luxuries of a young man all your life, lots of hot women and other pleasures.

Also if a girl is born hella ugly, she's doomed

• You mean in terms of relationships?
    Boys have it harder. Constantly rejecting people isn't as exhausting as constantly chasing them.

• Pretty equal these days I think

What Girls Said 11

• Thats like comparing apples and oranges; they are just so different. It all depends on the person, their life circumstances, and where they live. But if I had to choose, I would say girls, especially in developing countries have it much harder than boys.

• I think guys do... they carry more responsibility and higher expectations on their shoulders. And they are also made to feel like they have to suppress their emotions. And there are some performance standards they have to uphold in the bedroom.

If you are a woman, and you decide at some point that you you want to stay home and try out being a housewife... no problem. No one degrades, resents, or looks down on you for it. Something breaks? No problem. Just call a guy! Your dad, your grandpa, your boyfriend or husband, your brother; even a neighbor. If they are a decent guy, they will feel obligated to help. Not that they have to. Still, I think there would be more pressure being male.

• Um people in general have it hard regardless of gender. Men have X and Y expectations placed upon them and women have X and Y varied expectations. Men think men have it harder, women think women have it harder, and transgender people probably know what it's like for both.

Humans have it shitty in general.

It can be factors such as A H K or L and sometimes it can be because of gender, but that doesn't make it harder on half the population.

• I would say women if it was 75-100 years earlier because the percentage to die from pregnancy was much higher, but today it's much lower depending which your country you happen to be in labor. In developing countries, women definitely. But today in well-developed countries it's pretty even we both have our own problems.

• Life sucks for both and then you die.

• Girls do! Men have it easy with a lot of things. Stuff in stores cost more for women (ever notice that?), sex they get to sleep around as much as they want without being called a slut, plus guys are much more care free,,, the list could go on and on but you get my drift.

• Women do not even make as much money as men which is beyond ridiculous. Can we just leave it at that?

• Periods, pregnancy, sexual assault, less pay, expected to look a certain way. Should I add more?

• In what aspect? Life is hard for all of us, anyway.

• Transgendered people.

• Girls will says girls, boys will say boys...

• Unless people say transgendered.