If you only had two days at a tropical resort, what would you do?

You can only choose two for each of these activities take up most of the day and remember you're only here for 2 days

• CanyoneeringIf you only had two days at a tropical resort, what would you do?
  • Scuba diving or snorkeling If you only had two days at a tropical resort, what would you do?
  • Island hopping If you only had two days at a tropical resort, what would you do?
  • CavingIf you only had two days at a tropical resort, what would you do?
  • Spend a day around the hotel or in the hotel room If you only had two days at a tropical resort, what would you do?
Sorry guys haha please pick two and mention what would you do on day 1 and then which activity for day 2 :)
bump

Most Helpful Guy

• Canyoneering
    Something ALWAYS goes wrong when I'm on a boat that leaves the dock.
    Its left me with a deep seated mistrust of boats
    Also Isn't island hopping that strategy from WW2 where we went from island to island
    Leapfrogging, also known as island hopping, was a military strategy employed by the Allies in the Pacific War against Japan and the Axis powers during World War II. The idea was to bypass heavily fortified Japanese positions and instead concentrate the limited Allied resources on strategically important islands that were not well defended but capable of supporting the drive to the main islands of Japan.

• Yeah that is island hopping, but it's also the type of tours that bring tourists to different islands around that area. There tours typically last half a day to a whole day.

• Dang okay maybe sea travel isn't your thing. Would you be willing to give it a shot, just one more time?

• Maybe just once more

Most Helpful Girl

• those all look cool and stuff but i'd pick spa day over all.

if i got to pick two it'd be
    day 1 canyoneering
    then day 2 spa day.

• Sounds great! Do something very physically straining and then relax and have all those muscles loosened the next day :)

• now i feel sad cuz i wanna lmaoo caving and canyoneering look amazing

• Yeah! They're the two "extreme" activities, but if you do both consecutively, you'd sacrifice the r&r portion of the vacation

What Guys Said 16

• I wouldn't go there for 2 days: one day to get there and one day to get back. That wouldn't be much fun.

• I love the realism in your answer, but let's assume the vacation begins once you get there

• only two days of vacation... i'd just spend it sitting on the beach

• Nice

• bring my bluetooth speaker, get some drinks and just relax. if i had more time then i'd definitely explore and do some adventurous stuff. but only two days i have to maximize relaxation

• I would sell the tickets and do something else since I don't want to go to the tropics alone.

• You could make friends with the people in the tour groups, so you don't spend your whole vacation alone. Who knows who you could meet over there

• Lol there's no way I could just befriend

• ... an entire friend group.

And I dunno, I'd buy something useful and then spend the time by myself in solitude.

• Canyoneering and caving. I've been in caves before and think it's really cool. Would do it again.

• Island hopping

• I would pick island hopping and caving for day one and two respectively

• Scuba diving on day one, and caving on day two.

• Snorkeling and island-hopping. The other stuff you don't need to be on a tropical island to do.

• True but the sights and weather would be different as well as the water quality and color

• Canyon-thingy... do you get to go in the water?

• Yes you do :) it's so much fun but physically exhausting

• That's what I would like to do then!

• I voted a but i would be down with anything but the last one

• Why anything but the last option?

• Becsuse i can relax in bed at home i would rather spend my time exploring

• I'd stay both days at the hotel and enjoy the sun and the beach.

• Cool! Just chillax for the short vacay :)

• Trash my room lol

• For two whole days? :O

• The highest physical active one, as probably it is the more exciting one.

• Day 1 - stay in hotel on the internet
    Day 2 - stay in hotel on the internet

• scuba diving and caving

• id kick ass and chew bubblegum until i was all out of gum

• uhm... okay? so stay in the hotel the whole two days i guess

• or around the hotel (at the beach)

• like i said

What Girls Said 11

• The first four all sounds pretty awesome. If I have to pick only two: scuba diving/snorkeling and canyoneering.

• I would love to visit the different islands and get in the water. :) However, spending some time in bed if my significant other was there would be great as well.

• Island hop and sleep all day on the beach

• Island hopping! I'd want to explore many lands at the least time possible

• For the two days? Well, it would be exciting to "discover" a waterfall, beach, or an island

• Island hope the first day to figure out the best place to snorkel on day 2

• Canoe- ing and island hopping.

• Island hopping is the best!

• Why is lay on the beach and get drunk not an option?

• Good question. Let's place that under the "spend the day around the hotel" option since the section of the beach is reserved for the members of the resort... so I guess that's part of the hotel

• Island Hopping and Scuba Diving.

• I would be taking advantage of the ocean. For sure.

• Caving and Scuba Driving