You can only choose two for each of these activities take up most of the day and remember you're only here for 2 days
- Canyoneering10% (3)9% (2)9% (5)Vote
- Scuba diving or snorkeling32% (10)26% (6)30% (16)Vote
- Island hopping23% (7)22% (5)22% (12)Vote
- Caving19% (6)30% (7)24% (13)Vote
- Spend a day around the hotel or in the hotel room16% (5)13% (3)15% (8)Vote
Most Helpful Guy
Something ALWAYS goes wrong when I'm on a boat that leaves the dock.
Its left me with a deep seated mistrust of boats
Also Isn't island hopping that strategy from WW2 where we went from island to island
Leapfrogging, also known as island hopping, was a military strategy employed by the Allies in the Pacific War against Japan and the Axis powers during World War II. The idea was to bypass heavily fortified Japanese positions and instead concentrate the limited Allied resources on strategically important islands that were not well defended but capable of supporting the drive to the main islands of Japan.
- Show AllShow Less