What's your religion and why do you believe in that religion?

I believe in islam coz quran has thousands of scientific miracles and I am dreaming our God everyday, Prophet Muhammad was the best person ever on the planet. And God is a very good man, our earth is great, there is no evil in this world, everything is excellent in this world. May muhammad bless you. Hopefully you can find the truth too. Ameen.

Most Helpful Girl

• I believe in Islam as well because Islam is unique, I mean our religion has so much beautiful things. Islam is pretty despite what rumors say that Islam is a terrorist religion, abusive to women, etc. But yeah, rumors are always rumors, and that's not true. Terrorists who say that they're Muslim, but actually they aren't Muslim. Muslim are people who practice Islam well, but they don't! :/

I'm 15, but I know my religion very well, so I feel annoyed when society shares those kind of rumors. Our Qur'an is unique as well. Maybe some of people say that what we call it: 'scientific facts from the Quran' are gibberish (or like imposed doctrine). But no, those all are really, really facts that can be understood only by people who think and study, and realize truths.

• By the way, who's the one in the picture? If you say it is Muhammad, so we can be different in what we believe. Maybe you're a Shia? I don't know... And Muhammad can't blesses us because he died a long time ago, but Allah still alive because yeah Allah is The One Who Always Still Alive, so it's Allah who blesses us. And hmm, no. Actually there are some evils in this world such as shaitan, evil jinn, and even humans. And not all things in this world are perfect, everything has its badness. For example about human's black sides. Quran also tells us about it right? Don't you know?

• Haha. Okay. :)

• Optimistic in what way? Consider the 'way' itself...

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm an atheist I'm normally not public about it as I don't know if it's better to be a political a religious etc to try to come across as professional.
    Though in response to your picture.
    www.google.co.uk/search

What Girls Said 6

• -- I'll follow this question -- I don't really believe anything but I'd like to see other people's opinions.

• I have none.

• I'm a hindu and I don't believe in any religion. I just believe in karma and the teachings of the holy books of different religion. I am not an atheist... I am just a person who believes that different religions are made by mankind to put their faith in some unknown entity which is watching us. Its a way of feeding our brain a bogus fodder that we are not alone...

• I heard that some indians are worshipping cows, is that really true?

• yes they do.

• Christian and becoming less involve with it

• Christian, not the biggest follower of it

• SPOT THE LIAR
    "may muhammad bless you" bruh that's shirk right there, u better be something that isn't sunni

• Oh yes. It's shirk actually. Allah is The Only One who can blesses you.

• hey! but christians can say that "may jesus bless you", then I have right to say that "may muhammad bless you" too. don't be such a bigoted head.

• u aren't a muslim haha u just outed yourself. that's like the first thing we learn in muslim school "don't be like christians cuz they dun fucked up the last holy book"

What Guys Said 14

• The "prophet" Muhammad was such a "good man" that he married his 3d wife when she was only 6 years old. But, to his great credit, he waited until she was 9 years old to have sex with her. What a great guy.

• all you know about islam is the prophet muhammad's sexual life. other than that, you know nothing about his life.

• He was a pedophile. He had sex with a 9 year old girl.

• I have no religion. I was officially baptized Catholic as an infant but I'm atheist now.

• i believe in Immanuel Kants Categorical imperative. all my morals derive from that. i don´t believe in any religions other than that.

• I am Roman Catholic, because the historical record supports the idea that Yeshua was the Son of God.

• Religion can be good, but spirituality is better. So I don't focus on the story, I focus on the lesson and how I can improve my connection with the universe.

• you look like a smart guy. I'm sure you'll find the truth, someday!

• Laughing hysterically at your "scientifically proven miracles"

Let's see if you're a liar shall we?

What is the penalty for apostasy as prescribed by the quaran?

• do not even try to query a quran verse, since it will be a sin in our religion. we just need to obey the rules of god.

• Avoiding the question, fine I'll answer if you won't. It's death. Death is the reward for disagreeing with Islam and even moderate Muslims are all too eager to agree with this ideology.

Mind if I ask a few more question? Good, thank you

have you no shame? have you no shame at all that citizens of Followers of Islam by the Millions proclaim opposition to education and equal rights for women?

Does your conscience not assault your every waking moment at the prospect of demonizing western education? The very intellectual body that has tripled the human lifespan and provided every single comfort that you enjoy? Or does the intellectual dishonesty not even register?

there is no belief structure more immoral and detrimental to the betterment of society than Islam. And you should be ashamed.

• you are talking like you are a very smart and intellectual guy when you are not actually

• Atheism because i have seen and experienced the worst of religion.

• I do not believe in any religions. Mostly because mythology is unscientific.

• you have to believe in islam otherwilse god can put you to the hell. I'm sorry but this is the truth.

• Haha.

Personally I believe that death is final, and if I'm right, I may as well live my current life the way I want it, instead of in unconditional fear of the "everloving" god who utilizes punishment and discipline over empathy and understanding.

• You aren't a Muslim 😒😒😒😒😒

• how do you know, do not ever try to judge my faith again!

• Or what? You will kill him? Like those Dutch cartoonists? What will you do but squirm as logic and reason tears your pitiful religion apart? This is the Internet. Where religions come to die.

• Trust me you aren't , I am not judging your faith because I know there are different kinds of muslims but you aren't a Muslim , there's no MUSLIM EVER despite his faith ( sunni , shitte, wahabi ) says may Muhammed bless you

• None, I'm an atheist. There are millions of religions and they're all equally believable and without any evidence.

• you don't have to be an atheist you can still believe in a god but you dont have to believe in any religion

• I find the idea of a god implausible. So no, thanks.

• so how do you think this universe and earth created itself by chance.

• I don't have any religion. I'm an atheist, I was born one, and I'll die one.

I've yet to see anything that makes me believe in any religion.

• Do you pronounce ameen, "ah mean"?

• yes, it sounds like "aw mean".

• I'm a Muslim too and god isn't a man. Allah (swt) is god. Earth may be great but this world surely isn't. Muslims are not supposed to believe that this world aka duniya is excellent and free of evil. There are too many sins or fitna here. And prophet Muhammad's (pbuh) picture isn't supposed to be drawn anywhere. That's strictly forbidden!

• you always judge my religious thoughts, only god can judgme me, do not ever try to judge my faith again. thanks.

• I am a Muslim.. I believe in religious tolerance