What Do You Think About This Anti-Gay Video? Do You Still Believe In Same-Sex Marriage?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't recognize same sex unions, that doesn't mean I'm anti gay.

• Yeah it does. If you didn't recognize marriages between black people as authentic then that would make you racist. Love is love so get over it.

• Well just so you know I'm not inviting you to my birthday party😜

• @Ruff2muffs lol damn, I was so hoping. I'm sure ill be able to get over it some day.

What Guys Said 12

• Being anti-gay is okay, and so is same-sex marriage. The problem is the people that force any side to someone. Don't feel priviliged for being gay, but don't feel better because you're against it. Everyone is the same, and at the end of a long day, we all shit out of our asses

• i don´t see how this video is anti gay. it doesn´t invalidate love bewteen gay people. it just states that the term "marriage" is bound to bonding of women and men. i agree with that video.

there should be another term for the socioeconomic connction formed between same sex people. i don´t think they should have any less rights but i think they shouldn´t be allowed to use the word "marriage" for it, cause this describes the socioeconomig connection between a man and a woman.

in my country gay people can't "marry" but they can have a "Lebensgemeinschaft" wich is a mixture of "life partnership" and "cohabitation" which basically grants them the same rights.

• Its utter and complete bullshit
    So under his thoughts people who are
    Unable to concieve
    past the age of childbearing
    etc should not get married
    Hell, taken to its logical end point the end of his reasoning means that couples should divorce once the wife goes into menopause.
    MARRIAGE IS ABOUT LOVE NOTHING ELSE

• If marriage is for binding people through child-bearing, then can infertile people not marry?

• i think it's time for me to create a question asking...

Is it wrong if i dont' think this video is bad?

• Full of bs fallacies. And what's with the stupid music. Marriage is just a validation of the love of 2 people. Gay or not.

• Marriage in general is bullshit

If gay people want to get married, I don't see why they should be kept from their temporary happiness and subsequent alimony (and sometimes child support) to the one who contributes <50%

• How was this in anyway ani-gay?

The entire issue of "gay rights" is stupid, gay people don't have less rights.

• It's stupid? What? Have u been living under a rock?
      There are countries in the world that we live in today where being gay is a crime for which you can be sentenced for 15 years or even death! And obviously many countries where they are not allowed to marry... whatchu mean they don't jave less rights?

• And in what place in the worl do white people not have rights? Lol I have yet to discover a place like that

• @biracialQT the UAE is not a first world country.

Even a year ago, gay people had the exact same rights as straight people.
      Both straight people and gay people had the right to get married. Only the definition of marriage was a union between a man and woman.

Both straight people and gay people could marry people of the opposite gender. Both straight people and gay people could not marry someone of the same gender.
      Legally speaking, they had the exact same rights. It's not discrimination, it's just slightly problematic.

Besides marriage, what other rights didn't gays have? In first world countries.

As for white people, south African.

• Dumb and yes.

• I've never been in favor of same sex marriage.

• Again leave it to a religious person to reduce marriage to a breeding ritual.

• i am not even pro marriage. i dont care.

What Girls Said 7

• You can be anti-gay all you like, but that doesn't mean that we need to start removing people's rights to appeal to your right to have an opinion. That's an imbalance of priority.

Yes I still believe in same sex marriage, my cousin has been married to her beautiful wife for over eight years now and the thought of them not having the legal right to have been able to marry each other would have been a tragedy.

• I think that it's bullshit and yes, I still believe in same sex marriage, especially considering I might have one one day.

• This is just some conservative bullshit propaganda.
    Everybody is entitled to their own opinion on what marriage means to them.
    Different people have different ideas of what marriage means. For example back in the 1600's marriage for wealthy people was a way of securing a royal position or even securing a whole kingdom, in certain places in the Middle East nowadays marriage is a way for women to secure their safety and their position in society.
    To me marriage is an expression of love and nothing more, so my opinion is that any couple that is in love CAN AND SHOULD BE ABLE TO get married

• I think anyone anti-gay (although they have a right to their opinion) are very dumb depending on their reasoning (which is usually very dumb)

• That's all bullshit. You can take your moral ecology and shove right up your ass.

Love is why people should get married not just because they want kids

• Well, marriage has always been between male and female since the beginning of time. Let gay people marry idc, gay marriage has just become legal but so many of them are already filing for divorce lol. Now they too see a legal document doesn't mean shit. But I'm so Damn tired if hearing about lgbt community , them whinning about something and those against them whinning.

• Didn't watch it. It's probably just bullshit anyway.