Have you ever been in a 48C degree temperature?

Can you survive with only fan in 48C degree.

reading and replying from 48C and only with one slow fan.

Most Helpful Girl

• I've been in low 40s but I don't think it got that high. You could survive if you had water and some shade.

Most Helpful Guy

• I've been in that kind of temperatures, even without a fan. ( July in Morocco, 40 years ago)
    Slow down between noon and 4 pm. Drink water , liters of it, or hot tea. Stay in the shadow.

• can you tell me in detail. sounds interesting.

• Only our hotel in Tangier had airco but we didn't stay in our room; we rented a car several days: Fez, Meknes, Volubilis , Rabat, all cheap hotels, Cape Spartel and Tangier itself. The beach was way too hot before 5 pm (despite the wind)

What Girls Said 3

• Hmm, maybe years ago, it got that bad here. I don't think it's been that bad in a while, and I would need air conditioning.

• No, but 44C yes. And at that time I only used my fan because my air conditioner was broken. I don't know if it was 48C.

• no, it never gets that hot here and i don't make periodic trips to sun.

What Guys Said 7

• I don't think I've reached that much, but I've been in the 40's before and it was awful. I can survive since I'm used to the heat, but I'd be like a walking corpse xD

• No, I have not and I do not want to be either. Lol.

• Yes i have been in 48degC. You can survive if you stay out of the sun, cover your head and drink lots of water.

• yes, where i live sometimes it gets more hot than 48C

• Yes I have

• I don't know you should describe the place. A room or a pool I don't know.

• Summer highs can easily be that. Also any surface under summer sun is that temperature or more.