Have you ever experienced any supernatural situation?

Have you ever experienced any supernatural situation ?

Most Helpful Girl

• Actually I have. I remember playing with my older sister years ago in the graveyard behind our property. We were playing bocce in an open grassy area and I got mad when she beat me for like the tenth time and threw one of the balls. It head one of the older really worn down headstones and broke it. Then like immediately clouds moved in front of the sun and was really dark, not like normal overcast. A whirlwind of leaves sprang up from right where that headstone was and we ran for our lives screaming all the way back to the house. Once we were inside the sun came back out. Pretty fucked ip right?👻

What Girls Said 6

• There was this one time on a call that the water faucet at the kitchen sink went off on its own.

@Humping_Tornadoes :P

• I experience them on a regular basis

• A few times yeah

• Yes. Witnessed a friend being possessed..

• Yes I have, my grandma's house was haunted by an evil entity. We had to have the house cleansed

• I have a lot of premonitions that come true exactly as I predict them. It's not pleasant actually.

What Guys Said 15

• Yes I have. I once took an gigantic dump bet when I went down to wipe it... the toilet paper was completely clean...
    www.androidcentral.com/.../mindblown-rs.gif

• Oh god aren't those just the weirdest? Drop a deuce the size of a potato and you'd think there'd be something left to clean up.

• Best comment ever!

• No, there are things that I do not know WHY THEY HAPPENED, but that's due to limited input. I am not quick to label anything unexplained supernatural, because calling something "supernatural" is already a sort of an explanation, which doesn't tell you or imply anything useful.

In short, "supernatural" exists solely as a fallacy.

• You're no fun😛 Lighten up

• Check my post its on this question

• @Ruff2muffs Ok, read it. There's nothing weird with that whatsoever.

That clouds would move in such a way was already predetermined before you even came to the graveyard as that depends on air pressure, air currents, time of day, position of the sun and in general air temperature far above your heads.

If you had the information that I had outlined before and knew that it was going to happen, it would not be odd at all. But since you did not, you found the "coincidence" (no such thing anyway) to be too great.

• I thought I did, but then the drugs wore off.

• I left my wallet on the rear bumper of my mom's car once. She drove to work and back and somehow it didn't fall off

• Yep, I have

• One night, it was dark out. I got into an argument with a woman (gf at the time) and I won, had me all weirded out like...

http://i.imgur.com/DW6s1Np.jpg

• Not really, I always want to but so far despite my deliberate search no authentic supernatural phenomanon has been experienced by me. I tried searching online as well went to abandoned houses but no supernatural encounter so far. I believe in magic's existence but no real encounter except for bad luck or superstitions which I am careful about. If you have experienced do let me know. I really want to see it for myself to believe.

• I killed a lot of demons and angels. I lived in purgatory. You know cass is exhausted. Now I'm surfing here.

• Yes, Watching Dean and Sam on "Supernaturals" is always a cool experience!

• Yeah I've seen 3 ghosts, heard voices calling my name, heard screaming outside, had lights burst as I walk by you know the usual

• nope

• I experienced Leo getting his Oscar.

• My own existence.

• I once watched a few episodes of that show Supernatural on Netflix.

Did not care for it.

• Yes when my father died the same night i went to my room the door half open. Dim light and i laid down when i turn my head i saw him wearing white smiling with me i freaked out and ran to open the light then it was nothing..