Can you tell me a quote that you created?

I could use some enlightenment. Tell me a quote that you created, or better yet, created AND live by.

Here's mine:

"The truth is like rubbing alcohol. If it burns you, then you really need to sit down and assess what's infected."

Man. People really came out swinging with the sex quotes O_o

Most Helpful Girl

• Look at a wall.
    It is neither 100% clean nor 100% dirty.
    How many things in this world are absolute?
    What's wrong with just being me?
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Once upon a time, there was a very tall and darn handsome man who lived in a luxurious mansion in a town. He married the most beautiful and virtuous woman there and had two filial, intelligent and cherubic children and a very adorable wolf dog. He was the envy of so many people in the town because of all that he had. Yet, he had never experienced any happiness.

One afternoon, the man encountered an angel in a forest and begged her to help him find his happiness. The angel assured him that his wish would be fulfilled that very week and asked him to return home to await the arrival of his happiness. The man then went home, feeling slightly comforted.

That very evening, the man's mansion caught a huge fire. The house was completely burnt down. His wife, his two children and his wolf dog were burnt to dead. The man's handsome face and lean body were mutilated beyond recognition.

The man cried in great agony for three days and three nights because of all that had happened. Soon, he lost his voice and almost fainted.

On the fourth day morning, the angel reappeared and undid all that had happened. His wife, his two children and his dog came back to life and his beautiful house was restored. The man also regained his handsome face and perfect skin. Everything was back to normal again! Everything was just like a dream!

The man then knelt down before the angel and exclaimed in great gratitude,"I have finally found my happiness!"

• By the way, long time no see :-)

• And hi Solitude :3, you always have smart things to say.

• Haha, only you would say that :-P

Most Helpful Guy

• One I created and live by: Don't feel the need to explain your decisions, take responsibility and accept the consequences.

A few others I find really awesome:
    "Get busy living or get busy dying"
    "Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a dog on it's ability to climb a tree, it will live it's entire life thinking that he's stupid."
    "Sic parvis magna"
    "I did not tell half of what I saw, for I knew I would not be believed"
    "The dreamers of the day are dangerous men for they may act their dream with open eyes to make it possible. This I did."

• One more:
      "Women are like hurricanes. When they come they're wild and wet and when they leave, they take your house and car with them."

What Girls Said 7

• Ehem:

"Vaginas are like snowflakes: no two are the same, and they get wet when you make them hot, especially if you put your tongue on them." ~ RJ 2016

"You can't hate yourself into being perfect, because all self hatred does is tear down your entire foundation before you have the chance to renovate or rebuild. That's hardly perfect." ~ RJ 2016

• That's a good one!

"When life makes it hard to breathe, get in a hot shower. When you're out and the steam makes your breathing difficult, try to clear your mind and lungs. It'll make life a whole lot easier to swallow."

• "Never tell a girl she is weak, one day she will put you in shame."
    I told it to guy who said we women should not be able to join combat positions in the armed forces. He failed at boot camp, couldn't join the armed forces.

• Ah... that's gold.

• Sometime later, all the guys who had sided with him were told I met the qualifications requirements to join the special forces, while they did not. You should have seen their faces, I really enjoyed it.

• Here is one my 5-year-old said when she was 3.
      “We are cavemen with lightsabers, our tools have evolved, our way to think has not.”

• "The hardest step to take is the one that leads you out of your comfort zone."

• There are no strong people, there are people who are masters of hiding their weaknesses.

• its not about who you WERE or ARE its about who you're WILLING TO BE and what you're willin to sacrifice to make that happen.

• "perfection is an unachievable goal that only occurs in dreams"

What Guys Said 23

• Squirting is like Taco Bell. You probably don't want to know what it really is, just stfu and enjoy it haha

Came up with that gem recently

• I said this once about something, "It's good enough quality that I'd wipe my ass with it, but not really good enough that I'd lick the shit off afterwards."

• ''I make things work'' ... That was my one liner quote back when I was doing my engineering project and I came across a problem, the teacher said redesign the mechanism because it won't work then I said that lol. Turns out I made it work just fine.. ohh the satisfaction.

• "Life is like hardcore sex, you should prepare your anus"
    I think this is very poetic and made by yours truly.

• omgg :D beautiful :')

• @chintita I am fluent in the language of poetry, my revised version though is like is like hardcore sex, you should always prepare your anus, just more grammatical.

• "All other things equal, it is better to do that not do."

"It's fine to be middle-of-the-road, until you get hit by both sides."

• "People who are often quoted may not be any wiser than those who are not. Perhaps they are just more famous?"

• Not here for long time, here for good time bahaha just made it

• "Be a SpongeBob in a world full of Squidwards"

• Life is like a dick. If its not hard, you cannot enjoy it.

• "I haven't created a quote"

• pussy makes the world go round.

• You don't create your own quotes people quote what you've said that's the point of quotes.

• "No."

• Shut up Martie

• It burns when it goes past your dermis, so if you have a small open cut, infected or not, it should burn. It also will burn if you have thinner skin, or should, but then again I'm overthinking it.

"Don't overthink it."

• We'll say it just burns less than.

• "Making french fries while shirtless is just a bad idea"

• "I'm going to eat the fuck out of that pizza."

• Anything that is anything is not nothing

• No. I'm not that original. Maybe someday.

• يلعن روحك يا أسد من الجد إلى الأب إلى الولد

• "Whoever likes music from 21st century more than music from the second half of the 20th century has shit on their ears."

• If you're gonna suck it, you might as well fuck it

• Life is all about luck and who you fuck and sometimes if you're lucky enough you can fuck your way straight to the top.