Who would win a wrestling match between a man and woman?

Guy because they have more strength in general?

Or girl, because they share smarter generally?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• the one who doesn't hold back, so i think the girl

• Lol hold bak?

• yah, guys tend to not want to hurt girls where as girls come out with their fists flying

What Guys Said 14

• The one who has better skills/ability. Being physically stronger is useless if you don't have fighting skills go to with that strength.

• In general the guy if he wants to. If she is trained then the woman will win. It all depends on the contestants. For me if I faced off against my female freinds I would definetly win because they are not athletic in the least bit.

• men have most chances but girls could also win.

• Wrestling? Like no hitting? Lol I'd just sack and win baha.

• What if hitting is involved?

• What if she hit you in your member lol

• Nut shots are over rated af baha I sometimes even practice without wearing a cup, I'd just haymaker again bahahaha

• "The share smarter"? What?

Anyway, man is physically stronger in general, so a man would have a greater chance of winning a match, if you disregard the fact that he might not want to fight a woman and so on.

Also, women are not smarter than men, but men and women are good at (also thinking about) different things.

• Are they the same weight? Do either of them have any concept of grappling? Are we talking submission or bullshit shoulder pinning?

• Assuming equal weight and experience /skill, then I'd bet on the guy. Because strength counts most when skill is equal. If the girl is more experienced in grappling like bjj then I'd bet on the girl. If she's more experienced and it's standard American wrestling, then I bet on the guy.

• Lol girl is smarter? Since when?

• Definitely guy assuming these are average gals and guys

• funny girl...

• Which ever one of the two are the more skilled wrestler.

• Anyone who is stronger and has more skill

• it depends are you talking about Wrestling or are talkin bout WRASTLIN CENATION

• Depends on the skill and agility.

• If they are an average sized man, and an average sized woman, and they are both trying their hardest, and neither has training, he'll easily overpower her.

What Girls Said 6

• Well 1. That's stereotyping and 2. Depends on who has more strength, endurance and wits.

If @redeyemindtricks went up against @maxemeister that doesn't mean they'd win because of "generall more wits/strenghth"

She's a bit older while he's a bit younger, he's small and doesn't have much muscles, and she's tall and exercises, so she'd probably win.

But if it was @Consultantisback and @polocrew (sorry i tend to think of you as a girl) then they'd be about evenly matched because they're both strong, and sorta smart ish

• sorta smart ish? ok now im beating you up sis, come the fuck at me!!

• @redeyemindtricks check your messages and tell me if you saw that shit before

• K so first of all: Let me clurify: She may be strong, and fit, and shtuff like that

But, man or woman, no matter what, muscle or nah, no man or woman or manchild or anything of the like has ever beaten me in left-handed arm wrestling. I don't know why but I am apparently at godly strength with my left arm.

So get REKT

• Who wants it more? Willpower is a beast.

• Lol it's avg situation

• Average dude and average chick? The guy would win. A girl who knows what she's doing could easily beat an untrained guy no matter how much bigger he is.

• Depends on who has a better technique.

• I'd bet on the man. ._.

• The one with better training.