What makes a person out of your league?

Is it looks, wealth or?

Most Helpful Guy

• Looks and wealth , if you got stunning looks no one is out of your league except for the rich ones cause you can't compete with money if you lack it , take me for example i can never compete with a guy who is rich cause iam far from that to me girls who are 9+ are out of my league simply cause i dont have the assets to take care of them such girls ask for special treatment and think they deserve it (even if they dont admit it ) hence why they only date rich dudes who are sometimes good looking as well.

• well i think you're wrong, i was supposed to marry a rich guy but because i didn't like him i said goodbye... money is no object.

• @sweettckae everyone says that but they ignore the fact that most people start becoming ugly in their 50s which means after 20-30 years of marriage !!! when sex is not even a priority anymore, iam pretty sure a stunning girl would rather a have a handsome and rich dude as a husband, and he will probably have those good for looks for the next 30 years, its all about how you take care of yourself, so saying that looks fade is not accurate at all, they do fade indeed but after a long time, and when things dont really matter as much, are you living in the "now" or in the "40 years later " ? Also as far as i know people want attractive kids, thats also a plus.

• yeah i guess, i gave up...

Most Helpful Girl

• Is it egotistical to say that I don't believe anybody is out of my league if I don't generally believe in leagues?

• leagues exist trust me , they do exist and you can be out of someones league maybe not to you but to that person.

• @HelloEveryone123456 i think we're on different pages here, i am not talking about slutty girls looking for one night stands who smoke weed and get wasted few times a week, iam talking marriage , wife material girls, the ones you want to spend your life with, the ones who save themselves and dont sleep around and act like a lady should (calssy) , of course in sweden where lots of girls are really hot it may not apply but in america i think it doesn, sure lots of girls are hot but the stunning ones are far and few in between , at least the way i see it (colleges, bars, clubs, street, malls, swimming pools, beaches... etc ) i dont go out every day but i do go out often.

What Guys Said 21

• Usually Kill/Death/Assist Ratio.

Those ones with higher are usually in Platinum or Diamond League most of the time.

• league is just used for quick layman terms understanding

• Unless her name is Jessica Alba she's in my league

• It baffles me when people talk about league as if it is purely about looks. No.

While, yes, looks can certainly help in establishing league, it's not all that sets people up in their place.

League is an aura, it's an attitude. It's the unspoken announcement of "my standards are my standards and I will settle for nothing less."

League is about knowing what you want in a relationship and not being afraid to pursue it.

It's about having the self awareness to not settle for someone who doesn't meet your expectations.

The ambition to push your relationship forward and the heart to make it clear when there's a problem.

A person who has a higher understanding of what he wants in a partner tends to get it more often because that air of confidence is picked up by others and makes that person seem like more of a challenge and thus more attractive. That's what league is.

• When she is with her five freinds. If you alone your usually not going to get her number.

• Looks mostly.

• No one.

• Nothing...

• ... that they don't want to be with me. Pretty, ugly, poor or rich, I am not going to manipulate anybody into being in a relationship with me, so the only women that are out of my league are exactly those that would not be in a relationship with me.

• nothing- all are equal

• Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win.

Sun Tzu

• Looks, circle of friends, family, her hobbies & interests.

• Here's some examples...

I bet Katy Perry and Britney Spears think they're out of my league...

But I think they're both retarded...

• Nothing really, Leagues diesnt exist. 7/10 and 9/10 would be almost same as 10/10

• Both? Mostly looks though. Some can see through wealth but looks is always gunna be there.

• Nothing

• Mainly looks.

• your opinion on yourself

• Looks, wealth, social status

• well it really just depends, but, generally, people like to be rated by looks, and personality. so, like, if you get rated a 5, you're unlikely to be with a 9 (no such thing as a 10, since there's no such thing as perfect). but yeah, until people stop doing that kind of thing, thats kind of how the cookie crumbles

• me being naturaly ugly makes everyone out of my league

What Girls Said 10

• I think that it had more to do with how others see someone, and how someone sees themselves. If I meet an incredibly attractive person, but he/she is a sweet heart and seems to think of themselves on the same level as me, then I could see them as within my reach. However if that same person was rude and snobbish, then I'd feel as if they were a much higher rank than me and I would be intimidated.

• i dont think anyone should be considered out of your league. It just has to do with compatibility. Do you share the same interests... what do you like to do in your free time.. etc.

• Eh, me personally, I don't believe in it. I think it's more about 'do they interest me' more than anything.

• Leagues don't exist

• Everyone is out of my league.

• I don't know, I just believe that that mindset holds you back

• Nothing because nobody is out of anybody looks better then anyb

• Maybe a combination of things

• Someone you can't relate to. That's my out of league.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more