What's that Brown undervmy skin?

I'm little scared because I've got this for long time and i think it's getting bigger. Should I visit doctor? Thank you for a advices and help

What's that Brown undervmy skin?

Anyone?
Anyone else?

What Girls Said 1

• Flat, pigmented, symmetrical, borders are a bit blurred... it looks like a junctional mole if I had to guess, but regardless, the general rule is if you think it's growing/changing... get it checked out. If it's nothing, you can breathe. If it's something, you can do something about it. A win win, go see your dermatologist.

What Guys Said 2

• You should see a doctor. If you have a lot of sun exposure or tan and don't use sunscreen when going outdoors it could possibly be skin cancer. I'm not expert, but we learned about it recently in my anatomy class. If you don't spend large amounts of time in the sun you shouldn't be worried about it possibly being skin cancer. Either way it should definitely get checked because anything that grows like that under the skin is a possibility.

Skin cancer is one of the easiest to control, but it spreads really fast so you have to stay on top of it.

• Thanks for that, yeah I'm was really exposoured to sun but It could be. I'm gonna see doctor

• You're welcome, glad I could help. I hope it's nothing for you!

• aids.