Asymmetrical boobs? How can I fix them? Is it a big turn off?

One of my breasts is like a B cup and the other a C cup. It's not visible when I'm clothed but quite obvious when I am naked.

Most Helpful Guy

• I dated a girl once whose breasts were like that. I never even noticed it until she pointed in out one morning we were in bed. It bothered her, but I told her that I'd never even noticed anything and that to me her breasts were just fine, and also that it's perfectly normal to have one larger than the other. Guys have their own asymmetry by the way. Almost all guys have one testicle that hangs lower than the other and it's usually the left one. Seriously.

Most Helpful Girl

• Thats normale! Breasts tend to do that! A friend of mine has one breast a bit larger than the other (kinda noticable) and my legft breast is slightly smaller than the right. It isn't a turn off in my opinion i just think of it as a normal thing so it doesn mattter. im not sure if you can "fix" them but it isn't a turn off.

What Guys Said 17

• almost all women have asymmetrical breasts. so i don't think i'd worry about it

• It's quite frequent. Nothing to 'fix' there. Most people are asymmetrical in many body parts.
    It is not a turn off in any way.

• It's isn't a problem for me. I couldn't care less

• Don't worry about it. It's not an issue. If it is a real problem, then a single boob job can be done to make them more even. Hoe accurate it is I don't know. You don't want to end up with the smaller one becoming larger than the other.

• It's not a turn off to be normal and there is no need to fix anything, you're perfect as you are.

• We don't care and some of us even know that most breasts are asymmetrical.

• No woman is completely naturally symmetrical breast. They all are different. Just do you and don't worry about them. Most guys will love to play with them no matter what

• Listen. If anyone is grown, or has experience about women and their boobs, they know that one is going to be larger than the other. It's just life and if they judge you for it, then why would you want to be around someone like that? Just like testicles on guys, but anyways to me no it is not a turn off. You have NOTTA to worry about.

• Nobody is completely symmetrical whether it's arm length, foot size, eyes, ears, and even boobs. You're fine, don't worry.

• Everyone is asymmetrical body-wise, most dudes won't mind at all (if he even notices)

• I'm betting most guys won't even notice or care.

Just relax and have fun! ;)

• That wouldn't bother me one bit ;) As a matter of fact, asymmetrical boons can be attractive ;)

• As long as they are not too asymmetrical you should be fine.

• There's a Japanese app that produces a special which equalizes boobs.

• no it is normal.

• it is normal

• I'd have to see them to be sure

What Girls Said 5

• i think most people have asymmetrical ones. but if it really bugs you, you can learn how to contour to make them look the same.

• Try surgery. Or just stop paying attention to them.

• That's completely normal, no need to worry.

• Nope.
    Thats sign we are not robot.

• Everyone's left and right of pairs of things (feet, boobs, possibly balls but you gotta ask the guys cause I don't know for sure) is slightly asymmetrical