I talked to a therapist online and it turns out I have the following problems, can you suggest me fixes?

The problems are:
1. severe social anxiety
2. mild to medium chronic depression
3. situational sociopathy
4. severe bipolarism
5. high case of goodwill hunting. (a situation wherein the world is a movie to you where you are the main actor and everybody else is a sidie, the world revolves around you)

People who have seen my questions and read my comments would probably agree i show all of this even in text, so u can imagine how bad it is in real life.

Can you give me suggestions as to how i can fix this? I was pretty normal till a year back, it all started when i started going on chat sites and eventually visiting forums like this, so if you are leading a normal life and are generally happy, please, i plead you, be on this forum but definitely stay away from all the sexual behaviour and how do i look topics since those were the ones i was visiting the most.

dont think i met some kid pretending to be a therapist lol, here is how i met her:

she was a therapist i met on a chat site and a good friend and is actually quite expensive in real life. She gave me the analysis based on everything i said frankly to her and we had been friends for a while before i approached her directly to do my analysis and she used legit techniques.
WHY doesn't ANYONE READ THE UPDATE FFS, I AM NOT MAKING UP STUFF, I DIDN'T KNOW THE MEANING OF ANY OF THOSE WORDS TILL 3 DAYS BACK

What Girls Said 2

• Go and see a real therapist in real life. It's really hard to diagnose someone when you can't read their body language, etc. and you've only spoken to that person once so you really have no idea who they are and if their qualifications are real.

• i met her on cam and she read my body language very well and read my update

• look, read my question again, i am not looking to do a phd on my problems, i want to know how to fix them

• 1. I don't know exactly what it's like to have social anxiety but one of me closest friends has it too. She told me once that she finds it a lot easier to hang out one on one and doing that helped with her anxiety. She also said that when she feels overwhelmed she just excuses herself politely from the situation and goes for a walk or something.
      2. I've had situational depression before and experiencing, doing creative things and trying to be nicer to people.
      I don't know much about sociopathy, bipolar disorder or goodwill hunting so it's probably best to talk to a professional about it.

• I call bullshit. Many of those "therapists" aren't certified. I would suggest going to see one in real life if you're concerned.

• she was a therapist i met on a chat site and a good friend and is actually quite expensive in real life. She gave me the analysis based on everything i said frankly to her and we had been friends for a while before i approached her directly to do my analysis and she used legit techniques.

• No. Bipolar has manic and depressive periods, and if you were bipolar and suffering from the depressive period, you wouldn't be bipolar and depressed, you'd be bipolar.

• i am done discussing tbh though i have my points but they are irrelevant i just wanted to know how to fix these FFS

What Guys Said 0