If You Could Relive The Best Year Of Your Life, What Year Would It Be And Why Was It The Best?

1994 was Great for me! Don't get me wrong I've had plenty of great times as an adult but between 14 and 15 I had loads of fun. And I had Fun without responsibility which is the best kind of Fun. Highlights included losing my virginity, starring in two school plays and one talent show, met my first real crush, dated 6 girls (lesson learned), hung out with my best friend every other day and 3 original Jim Carrey movies which were quoted everyday by everyone!

Most Helpful Girl

• 2013 was the best year for me.

That was when I met my current crush ❤ I used to not care about him before.
    That was when I won first prize in a cooking contest when I didn't expect to win.
    That was when I got to the Honors effortlessly.
    That was when I made many many many many friends.
    That was when I got my first flagship phone (Samsung Galaxy S4)
    That was when father went home from work overseas

And many many more to mention 😊

Most Helpful Guy

• 1997 the year i left school. I took off the next day after the exams with a backpack and less than a hundred quid in my pocket and left the country. Next day i had a job and somewhere to stay. Had a few friends by the end of the week and a hot girlfriend by the end of the fortnight. Tore the place apart. Was drunk nearly every night and causing mayhem. What a laugh. Even started a crime spree.

What Girls Said 5

• 2011 because i used to spend a gross amount of time on this mmorpg called ameba pico (its discontinued) and made a lot of online friends on there and it was the best. i also was in 6th grade which was the most memorable school year for me. I hadn't gone through puberty yet so i was a skinny little rod, it was good times.

• haven't had one!

• 2015, the year I turned 18. Guys started to notice me and I finally got my first boyfriend and first kiss. I graduated from high school and started college. I met a lot of new amazing people.

• 1992 or 1993. I was 16-17 and didn't care what my parent said broke curfew all the time and just did what I wanted. Met tons of new people, some who I still stay in touch with. I also met my first boyfriend when I was 17.

• haven't had a year great enough to say it was the best year ever yet

What Guys Said 11

• honestly, you wanna know... before anything mattered. that was right and seemed to matter, now, It's all important BS. i mean before I had a care. the so called "good ol' days...

• 1994/1995. First year in college! Need I say more?

• Junior year wasn't necessarily my best, but I could've done better with my crush (es) that year and maybe got somewhere.

• I honestly don't feel as though I've lived long enough to have a "best year". Bit too young to have had any major accomplishments and stuff ya know bud?

• 1998. No real responsibilities, good friends, I had free range to go wherever I wanted. It was the happiest time of my life.

• I'd say 2008, it was the end of my 8th grade year and beginning of my freshman year of high school. I went to Florida for the whole summer and had so much. Just a very enjoyable year for me.

• every new year is the best year of my life.

• Me too @pervertedjester either 93 or 94.

• I'll let you know when I have it

• Hopefully... it's this year.

• 2012. Life was easy but not boring.