Are you ever scared to post a picture on this website because someone you know might have a secret account here?

Most Helpful Guy

• Not really? To be honest I'd be shocked if anyone I knew (outside of anyone I met here) knows about GaG. I don't wanna post a picture just because I honestly don't want anyone here to know who I am or what I look like. I really just jump up here to pass time, nothing more.

Most Helpful Girl

• I have had those thoughts before. This is my secret society so to speak lol

What Guys Said 15

• I've never posted anything anonymous

• Like @takumii mentioned, I too, had a fear of showing my face on this site. My fear was rooted in the fact that I was gonna goof off and really be an a-hole.

Since that isn't the case anymore, I decided to show my face. Just use discretion and common sense and you should be good.

Ultimately, it's your decision.

• No, someone might google it.

• i do not post face pictures if i do post so not for that reason. i do however not post very many pictures due to the many critical remarks that people end up giving. i have the thing of i will try to build up if i get nice pictures, but there are people on here that prefer to break down, and i have experienced it before.

• I've only ever said 1 CRAZY thing on here that I'd be worried about people seeing. Other than that, I wouldn't care what they saw.

• not something I'm really worried about i mean they would have to admit using gag in order to say anything in any case meh!

• no... not entirely impossible but I doubt anyone I know is here

• no lol.

i grew out of that on my way out the fallopian tube

• @beerfarts
    The job of convincing is on you.

• Nope. Also, I don't post pictures I'm not comfortable for the world to see.

• Yes but only a little bit

• Yes. I try to keep a very low profile about my appearance on this site.

• No, I have huge ballz.

• Sort of.
    You?

• Nope

What Girls Said 12

• I'm not afraid to post my picture on here because someone might know me irl. I'm way more worried a creeper like Star_Lord would steal it and do god only knows what or some other creeper would use it to find my social media oh or that the creepy cyber stalker that I have to tell multiple admins about before they do anything will do god knows what.

So yeah. There are bigger concerns on this site than some rando from real life.

• Nope, I don't care! If there's someone I know and they see me then AWESOME. They're as lame as I am! And they get to see the side of me they usually don't, it'd be an eye opener. They'll see an opinionated, meme-loving, gif-loving idiotic yet intelligent writer.

• YES! I would hate if an ex, friend, or someone else saw my account. Then 1) they could see all my sex answers and 2) they could see what I said about them then 3) some weirdo could try to stalk me or something.

That's why I repel guys with my current picture, and I'm pretty sure my username throws people wayyyy off.

• Nah. My picture already has half my face and I think anyone who knew me would be able to recognize it. And I also always post and answer publicly so I don't really care.

• not really. i try to be 'strategic' with the pics i use for the most part though.

• No. It's not like simply posting a photo will automatically inform everyone that you use GaG...

• Nah. I highly doubt anyone I know is on this site.

• YES! I always feel that way lol

• what are they gonna do, sue me? lmaoo i also have a common face, so i'd deny deny deny

• Of course! Also unwanted attention (ain't nobody got time for that)

• I'm pretty sure no one is gonna recognize me.

• Nope