What's your favorite video game console manufacturer of all times?

Console Gamers - what's your favorite manufacturer?

• 3DO consoles (Panasonic Corporation)What's your favorite video game console manufacturer of all times?
  • Nintendo consoles (Nintendo Co. Ltd)What's your favorite video game console manufacturer of all times?
  • Sega consoles (Sega Games Co. Ltd)What's your favorite video game console manufacturer of all times?
  • Neo Geo consoles (SNK Playmore Corporation )What's your favorite video game console manufacturer of all times?
  • Playstation consoles (Sony Corporation)What's your favorite video game console manufacturer of all times?
  • Atari consoles (Atari Interactive)What's your favorite video game console manufacturer of all times?
  • Xbox consoles (Microsoft Corporation)What's your favorite video game console manufacturer of all times?

Most Helpful Guy

• Nintendo was one of my first consoles, but definitely my favorite, especially Super Nintendo, and later... GameCube. Although, in the last several years, I've been playing mostly Playstation games.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 39

• Nintendo was the best through the 8 and 16 bit eras, with the original super Nintendo (16 bit) having the largest library of amazing games of any system I've ever known.

When the original wave of "next generation" systems hit that followed it (N64, Sega Saturn, Sony Playstation) came out, though, they kind of fell by the wayside, with an increased focus on family friendly games and the loss of most of their third party developers. From this Era, Sony and Sega were pretty much neck and neck for me, although Sony had the better third party support.

After Sega went under when the Dreamcast (which was an amazing system but had no support) failed, I became a Sony guy from then on. Now I'm strictly PC and don't even own any consoles, but if I did I'd go Playstation.

• It really is all about the PC now though :p so much better for gaming. I have a custom setup that kicks ass.

• Not anymore. Modern console games have to go through setups and patching now and most won't work without an active Internet connection

• Yeah, that's kinda stupid, that's why I prefer good old consoles.

• Filthy console peseants...

Jk.. I grew up on All 3 different types of xboxs so I gotta go for them. The 360 in my opinion was the best console for a very long time (better then the PS3).

But.. Since I moved to PC about 2-3 years ago I could never go back haha

• Why? I mean, PC is for the nerds, right? :P

• @ClariceOwen23 I still prefer consoles.

• Melee. I've said enough.

• Nintendo easily wins this for me. That company has stayed consistent with their mastery of the fun factor throughout the years. :)

• For its time, the Atari consoles were THE game set, the one that set the stage for all subsequent ones.

• I only had a PlayStation 1. Don't remember the last time I used it.

• Nintendo gave us the Gameboy and the SNES. You can't compete with that (even if they have lost their way a bit since the GBA).

• I never really liked computer games but I liked duck hunt a lot with this thing

d13yacurqjgara.cloudfront.net/.../...-dribbble.png

• Loved my SEGA Genesis! ❤️🎮 http://i.giphy.com/na0aRAyPFZyjm.gif

• I picked Nintendo because I grew up with Gameboy, NES, and SNES. But I am an Xbox Gamer nowadays.

• Ima say xbox
    Theyve had the best councels overall for the past few years in my opinion. Wii was a flop in my opinion and ps4 is the most disapointing counsel i have ever seen. Ps3's only saving grace was uncharted and backwards compatable ps & ps3 games
    Dont get me wrong xbox has its flaws but i think overall it has been the best system these past 15-20 years how ever long its been out

• i guess nintendo since i grew up w/ it. got it in 1985 and have been leaning to the side everytime i jump w/ mario.

• Nintendo all day
    Most games on Xbox and PS can be played on PC

Plus, Nintendo knows about local fun. There really can't be a local gaming party without Nintendo

• Nintendo was always the best to me. I just wish they would have way better online service and games nowadays.

• Only ever had a Playstation and I use it mostly for blu ray movies and Netflix.

• Not really consoles fan, i'd rather get a gaming computer. I would go with Playstation or Xbox. (Voted playstation)

• My first love of video games was with the Super Nintendo. So I have to go with Nintendo! !!

• I've always been a Playstation guy... had them all.

• I've always been team Nintendo, my first game system was GBA and I've always had an Nintendo system, in fact I just purchased a Wii U.

• playstation 2 it was the best

• Xbox madden

• Love them all... but i'm more close to Nintendo.

• Nintendo is throwback af omg you guys remember the NES, the shitty game cartridge would freeze and you pull it out and blow on it (nohomo) to get it to work again lmao

• At least cartridge games loaded instantly, you didn't need to wait loading like on the CD games :)

• Nintendo bc that is what I started with and have very fond memories of playing Zelda:)

• I've sexed them all, I don't discriminate! :P

But, Playstation (1,2,3,4), XBOX, And the snes are my ultimate bitches <3

• Nintendo for sure.

• Sega

• Good old Nintendo

• Atari was best :) 9999999 in 1 😂

• As much as I love SNK, I have to go with Sony.

• More from Guys
    9

What Girls Said 11

• Nintendo!

• It used to be the Nintendo consoles, but they've been lacking in good games and decent systems for like the past 5 or 6 years. Definitely PlayStation now. I don't have to deal with the Xbox red ring issues everyone else does and I still get awesome games.

• Aww that was very hard, I love Sony, Microsoft and Nintendo. Can't remember what company megadrive comes under since that was one of my favourites but dreamcast was great as well, many a day spent on that. But I chose Nintendo in the end due to the combination of GameCube, N64 and Snes.

• Nintendo and all of it's creativity. ^^

ATM i'm dying to know how the NX will be and next month hopefully they will finally spill the beans! ^^

• Nintendo all the way!!!

• <3 Playstation <3

• Overall I'd say Nintendo, but my favorite console is PS2

• PlayStation

• Playstation and Nintendo, two of the best.

• Sega and Nintendo, the dynamic duo.

• Nintendo is BAE