Are you good at keeping secrets?

• Yes
    77% (41)96% (46)86% (87)Vote
  • No
    23% (12)4% (2)14% (14)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Be honest
But I thought girls aren't good at keeping them. They would tell their friends.

0|0
19|18

Most Helpful Girl

• Extremely. Even with people I'm no longer friends with.

I like knowing they trust me enough to share them with me.

2|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes I'm a very private person so I wouldn't say anything if someone told me something.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 18

• I'm good at keeping secrets. I can keep a secret for as long as I want. If I tell a secret it's not cause I don't have the willpower to keep it. I just don't want to. I have many skeletons in the closet. I tell my best friend almost everything though. I can't keep secrets from him. I don't know why, but I just can't, loll. I can keep a secret though. I do it all the time.

0|1
    0|0
  • I have secrets ex boyfriends have told me that I'll take to the grave, and I don't even like some of those guys anymore. Yes, I am good at keeping secrets.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm horrible at it. But I usually keep it to one or two people that I know doesn't know the person or won't say anything. Also I don't include names or anything that would give a hint as to who it is.

It's too much stress and I can't deal with it :<

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, I am good at doing so.

0|1
    0|0
  • Fo sho!

I do NOT break that confidence. Although, I've had people do it to me. That's one way you find out who your REAL friends are unfortunately.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes I am.

0|1
    0|0
  • well kinda, if i'm told to shut my trap about it then i do. if it's something sensitive i don't talk about it. but dumb little secrets that don't matter, then no.

0|1
    0|0
  • Obviously there's some things I'd keep secret but if someone specifically tells me to keep this a secret I would. I've got secrets I haven't told anyone and these were told to me when I was...13 so 6 years ago.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, I know when to keep my mouth shut

0|1
    0|0
  • Depends on the secret

0|1
    0|0
  • Maybe or maybe not depends on the situation.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes i am...

0|1
    0|0
  • It depends. Most secrets I'll tell my boyfriend, and no one else, and most told my friends know that and are ok with that, but if you tell me "don't tell anyone, even your boyfriend." I won't tell

0|0
    0|0
  • Iwill take it to the grave if you want

0|1
    0|0
  • If a parson particularly tells me to keep it a secret or not tell anyone, I won't. I respect them trusting me enough to tell me.
    But everything else is fair game, I do enjoy a bit of gossip.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I'm not

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really. I always tell my mom.

0|0
    0|0

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Guys Said 17

• If this secret requires me to compramise my values I never want to know the secret to begin with. Eg. So in so is cheating on so in so , which are both friends of mine.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes. I can remember and keep them between myself and whoever told it to me. Never had problems with keeping secrets.

0|1
    0|0
  • So good that by the time revealing it would not cause any more backlash whatsoever, I will have forgotten the secret itself.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes... but when the secret somehow gets out... it goes pubilc! But that rarely happens...

It happened once when i told my friends girlfriend about the convos i and his boyfriend had... which she was not supposed to know.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yep. If someone put their trust in me, I won't let them down,

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope amd I have no idea why so many of you on here trust me with them.

1|1
    0|0
  • if someone wants me to keep something a secret then it will stay a secret

0|1
    0|0
  • yes i am

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, I am very good at keeping secrets even years after I have no longer contacted old acquaintances.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, I know who shot Kennedy and I ain't sayin shit.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah. I respect people's wishes.

0|1
    0|0
  • Keep them yeh
    Get people to tell me their secrets no

0|1
    0|0
  • Yup no problem at all.

0|1
    0|0
  • only if their your secrets 🤐 Jk I kept thousands of secrets lol

0|1
    0|0
  • I might be the only person I know who can be trusted with a secret. Everybody I know blabs.

0|1
    0|0
  • normally i forgot about them so yeah

0|1
    0|0
  • If I want to be, yes.

0|0
    0|0