I heard someone say "men don't get periods but they have to deal with women who get periods and that's punishment enough" and I'm like? Women have to "deal with" other women who have their periods too. On top of having their own periods.
- multiple women a month27%(10)31%(20)Vote36%(10)
- two women a month19%(7)15%(10)Vote11%(3)
- one woman a month22%(8)18%(12)Vote14%(4)
- once every couple months3%(1)3%(2)Vote4%(1)
- 4+ women a month3%(1)3%(2)Vote4%(1)
- it happens but less every couple months8%(3)6%(4)Vote4%(1)
Most Helpful Guy
I have one close lady friend i play with and I can tell if she is PMSing by her behavior and when I call out she starts looking at her pants if something's leaking lmao.1
Most Helpful Girl
There are men who 'PMS' too. It's just not as obvious when it's happening because they don't bleed out of their vaginas when it happens. Guys get moody too, and their hormones fluctuate. Some men are worse than others. I'm the kind of girl who you would never know I was having my period. But I have had to put up with moody men. Some of them even rival the worst women I know!
People in general are sometimes just moody.