How often do you have to deal with PMSing women?

I heard someone say "men don't get periods but they have to deal with women who get periods and that's punishment enough" and I'm like? Women have to "deal with" other women who have their periods too. On top of having their own periods.

• multiple women a month
  • two women a month
  • one woman a month
  • once every couple months
  • 4+ women a month
  • it happens but less every couple months
  • never
See so women, on average, have to deal with PMSing women more often. So now people can shut up with the whole "but men have to deal with PMSing women; that's enough suffering!!!"
How stressful is it to deal with a PMSing woman?

Most Helpful Guy

• I have one close lady friend i play with and I can tell if she is PMSing by her behavior and when I call out she starts looking at her pants if something's leaking lmao.

Most Helpful Girl

• There are men who 'PMS' too. It's just not as obvious when it's happening because they don't bleed out of their vaginas when it happens. Guys get moody too, and their hormones fluctuate. Some men are worse than others. I'm the kind of girl who you would never know I was having my period. But I have had to put up with moody men. Some of them even rival the worst women I know!

People in general are sometimes just moody.

What Guys Said 8

• Depends what I'm doing in that particular month.
    But, at the very least one woman a month, though I don't mind.

• Up to four secretaries, a female co-worker and a wife, I've had my share. :D

• Lmao my ex pmsd bad once and I got hella pissed so I left her in middle of road with no ride and she went total psycho baha

• never!!! thats the beauty on having 2 older sisters, one who is 6 years older than you and the other 8 years older than you, i was too oblivious to realize this when i was a child, and by the time i was 12, they had both moved out of the house and gone to college. for once it paid to be the youngest, and only son.

• All of my female friends. At least 5.

• never, i dont even notice it. i have never met a woman who had PMS, i dont even know it exists.

• i have my mother and 3 sisters you do the math -_-'

• I just make sure the cupboards are stocked with dark chocolate and red wine. When she comes for me I throw it in front of her like you do with a grizzly bear.

What Girls Said 10

• My mom is going through menopause and outside of work I don't typically hang out with anyone. Considering I'm the only female in my section of the factory and I don't come into contact with any others, I would say I almost never have to deal with other women PMSing.

• never!

• None. Just a lot of horny women who couldnt get a sexual partner.

• Are you a sex worker?

• Then what do you mean that you have to deal with hornt women? Lol

• I was reading the statistics of single divorced women living in my area. It's almost like 80%. Anyway I seem to encounter them on a daily basis through work or friends' house.

• When I was living in my last apartment, it was like 3 women a month in addition to myself. Now, it's just me. Ah, the joys of living alone.

• I have to deal with less number of them since most of them cave into their rooms for the day or two. I make sure I am in my on that dooms day xD

• Well me ans my female mates all ended up syncing so 8 of us each month at the same time, mostly it was alright but some girls are bitches.

• Generally just my relatives and close friends. Honestly, it amazes me how many men assume they can tell when a woman is PMSing. Unless she tells me, I usually can't!

• I have to put up with me once a month and it sucks

• multiple women at the same time per month, my sisters and i have our periods synchronized <3

• My 4 sisters + my mom+ me= 6