Where to hide my cat?

i live with my mom and we have a cat. she is okay with it. sometimes my dad comes to our house because he lives in another city and has business here. he gave our cat away 2 months ago. we found it today and get it back home. if my dad finds out what we did, this means we're dead. there isn't any cat hotels here. what should we do?

Most Helpful Guy

• Hide it in the oven. And don't forget to preheat!

Most Helpful Girl

• haha aww
    that's just mean! WHY would he allow you all to get a cat to then get rid of it? -___- that;s irresponsible pet owning. Also, IF he is not living with you guys, what right does he have to say over what pets you and your mom have in the house? He doesn't live there.

But anyway, keep the cat in your room when your dad is staying in town or ask a friend to keep the cat for a few days, somewhere where you know the cat iwl be safe. Bring to your friend's the cat food, little box and sand... And when your dad is gone, get back the pat. However, in the long run, you are going to have to tell your dad about the pet...

Unless he is the one paying for everything in the house, cat, food, rent, bills, utilities, etc.. He has absolutely NO right to say what animals you and your mother can or cannot own.
    she is also a grown woman and can make her own decisions. Good luck! If you really can't keep the pet, then find someone (preferably a friend or a family) who can take the cat and keep it. Someone responsible and animal loving/friendly.

What Guys Said 2

• the fuck is he doing selling your shit? take that shit to court if he doesn't own the cat he isn't allowed to get rid of it.

• Disguise it as aChia pet.

What Girls Said 2

• You could get someone to watch the cat. But I don't think it's a good idea to own a pet if there's someone in the house who's not okay with it to be honest.

• have a relative or friend watch it?