What would you do if someone spit in your food?

Let's say your in middle school eating and as your eating. This guy walks over spits in your food. Then walks away and calls you a cock loving faggot. What would you do?

• Try to fight him
  • Nothing
  • Tell the teacher
  • Freak out
  • Other
More please

Most Helpful Girl

• Normally I try to avoid confrontation but if someone is gonna mess with my food and pets then I'm raining pure fury all over them LOL
    If someone spat in my food and insulted me like that I would spit in my own food 3 times then give them my food cause they were so interested in salivating on mine. And by "give them my food" I mean smash it against the back of their head since they're walking away.

• Best one so far!

• I've heard worst, this is a great response.

• Thanks for mho!
      Hopefully I never have to do this to anyone LOL I feel awkward spitting in public

What Guys Said 21

• Sounds like. a hate crime. Not a teacher, but maybe a guidance counsellor. Depending on how that goes consider the police.

The risk is that unchecked acts of bigotry fueled by hate may escalate.

• Well I can sit here behind my screen pretending to be a tough guy, but if this happened to me in real life, i'd probably just suck it up and deal. I don't have balls.

• Wtf did you just say to me boy? Then beat his ass

• I'd fight him without thinking twice. As I finish knocking sense into him it'll make him think twice about doing that again to me, or to anyone else he doesn't know and hey, it'll make the school that much better.

• I'd spit in his food too. If he tries to hit me i'd fight

• Me too I'd do that as well. He started it on that level so spitting in his face or food would be best.

• looking back at that age, i was likely to do one of two things, stay calm and just throw the food out, or more than likely smash the food into his face and make him eat it. I was a pretty calm kid, unless provoked in the wrong way.

• I would go get new food. That's it.

• I'd drive him to the ER.

• he propably learnt it from his mother?

• I would be fist fighting with him 2 sec later

• Fight that bitch

• That person would have an extremely bad day, followed by at least six months in the orthopaedic ward as their arms, legs and face were reconstructed.

• I would dump the food he spit in all over his head..

Then probably kick his ass for good measure

• If it happened without provocation? Pick my chair up and smash it over his head as he walks away.

• i wouldn't "try" to fight him i would knock them the fuck out lol school lunch was really good sometimes

• calmly grab my tray and then bash it across his head

• I would knock that fucker out.

• Return the favor, no way would a fight not end up happening.

• Lump him up and roll him for his wallet to be reimbursed...

• I think i would throw the plate of food at him too.

• If you can't escape a bully you have to fight but choose your ground and make sure you win.

What Girls Said 4

• i'd cut a bitch street style

• Smash the food in his face, then his face into the nearest wall, or ground

• I'm a girl, so I always have the response "still getting more pussy than you"

• Beat the fuck outta him!!