If you went to Summer school, how was it for you?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah it wasn't too bad, a little more relaxed than the other semesters.

Most Helpful Girl

• I am going to summer school! Its okay! No big difference!

What Guys Said 6

• It was historical (almost 50 years ago.)

• Only took summer classes in highschool, which was many years back. It's like 5 hours straight, you cannot afford to miss a class or you get expelled.

It's usually pretty strict and very crammed. I could never do it again.

• The class was made for morons but at least I wasn't the only one.

• A buddy of mine told me it was hell. He went between junior and senior year of high school.

• I never went to summer school, but i can say that it is horrible.

• I lasted two days.

What Girls Said 4

• I was excited AF cause I had a crush on this huggggge underclassmen nerd with a limp and we sat next to each other. He was sooooo cute! I even tried to join the robotics club to be near him lol. Summer school in all was pretty easy and less stressful than the average schooling.

• Did it all through high school and college.
    Was great for me. Got ahead in my school work, was able to take electives during the year and graduated in all 4 years.
    It's fine and keeps you in the groove of waking up early so the regular school year isn't such a shock.

• 😣🔫

• Well I wanted to get some credits in early so I did PE last summer. It was actually pretty fun an chill. Six hours of PE every weekday for six weeks gives you a pretty nice toned appearance lol.