Hello, how is everyone?

My name is Isla and I'm new here on Gag. I'm not sure how everything works on here but I think im getting the hang of it :) I would love to get to know different people on here. How is everyone?

Thanks! You all seem very nice!!

Most Helpful Guy

• It's a new generation open mind society... And an online community.

It's simply designed to cover the distance of a girl and a Boy/ to cover the gender difference..
    Ask anything you want.. And our can get private anonymous and public opinion.. On any issues or curiosity..
    You can also personally chat to anyone utility and unless one of the 2 party blocks..
    We have every kind of expert here.. And Yes F. B. I @BertMacklinFBI is watching over us.. So if you are a Catfish!.. Surrender!.. Drop your weapons and put your hands in the air..

' You are arrested for being a catfish, you have the right to remain silent.. Anything said or done by you can be used against you in the court of the law. You have right to an attorney too.. And if you cannot afford one.. Blah.. Blah.. Blah.. '

Botton line enjoy follow.. Learn by asking... Share by answering or writing my takes..

• Wow Bert Macklin FBI lol I can't believe other people watch that show its so hilarious lol

• @BertMacklinFBI @Nik1hil that is soooo hilarious!! Omg

• Like I said girl.. Stay here enjoy and share. See you just solved one of my misconception.. And I was here thinking maybe this is the reason FBI is slow in solving cases.. Because their officers are busy on gag and candy crush

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 11

• Hey, How are you? I am good thanks. Do you have any questions about GAG? Would you like me to explain some stuff? or talk about how GAG works with you.

• Hello,

Welcome to GAG. I hope you will enjoy your stay here.

I am doing fine.

• Hi, I'm Palek. I'm in charge of everything except Afro-dite9. If you have any questions just ask.

• Hi welcome to gag I am iron man

• Bamboo, what it do? 🐼😊 Welcome to GaG though, have fun, don't take this site too seriously, and beware of trolls and creeps.

• I'm doing alright, how are you? and welcome to Gag.

• Hey Isla!! Welcome to the world orlf what is GaG lol. I'm doing good and how are you?

• Well you seem like a lovely friendly person! I'm pretty new here too and it'd be great to make some friends! I'm great thanks! How are you?

• Fantastic!

• Oh hi there and welcome to GAG. Hope you enjoy our your stay :)

• hey hiimisla. im youssef 26 from egypt.
    u wanna know different peaple , well i am different :D
    welcome to gag

What Girls Said 13

• Welcome :)
    Call me banANNA 🍌

This is probably the best online community on the internet. have fun with it, don't take it too seriously, and keep your mind open =]

• Eh can't complain, few things on my mind. Thanks for asking.
    How are you going today?
    What brought you here? I feel like people are googling certain things when they stumble on this website (at least how it went for a few people I know).

• I'm not too bad. How about you? Welcome to the site! Check the FAQ to learn more about the ins and the outs of G@G. :)

http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq

• Tired because I have just finished wash day. I have a feeling only other black women will get this. Especially the ones with natural hair. xD

• Aw well welcome here!
    I'm doing quite well, and I can't sleep sadly.
    How're you?

• I'm slightly pissed off at someone but said from that I'm good
    Welcome to Gag by the way!

• Currently about to go in for a job interview. Super nervous lol

• I am good, thank you, how about you?

• Hi isla. Welcome to GAG you can call me Ginny

• I'm good how are you? I'm emma

• Hi! I am AmeAngel.
    Nice to meet you
    I am doing fine, what about you?

• Hey!! Welcome to gag enjoy your stay!!!

• I'm just here being a fat bloated bunny eating ice cream and chips