Have you ever looked back at your old internet history to see what kind of dumb things you used to do and say?

I made these rage comics four years ago xD

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes. I've looked back at some of the sites I used to visit when I was a teen. On the one site I have a blog, and I was reading it maybe a month ago. I wanted to go back and slap my seventeen year old self. The stuff I used to complain and stress about are ridiculous. Some of my entries started off with: My Life is Ruined! I read why I thought my life was ruined back then, and it stupid little things. One entry was because I spilled pop all over my clothes, and I had to go to class all sticky. It's an annoying situation, but it's not a life ruining thing.

What Guys Said 10

• These are hilarious 😂 I don't do that but I'll start typing shit into Google just to see what other people have. Its pretty funny sometimes.

• i hardly ever check the history lol

• I was on a pc four years ago, it's since been donated. But no, I don't, lol.

• I was much more personable.

• Lol nope, can't say I have, funny comics though.

• 0|0
  • No because I usually delete my history. Not for porn haha it just makes my macbook run a bit smoother I feel.

• Sometimes I stumble of the random nonsense I've said.
    Fuck me I'm stupid.

• you're getting prettier by the day

• I removed everything and got new computers so I don't think I can do that. Only if I remember some stuff. You don't delete your history? Or block cookies when browsing certain sites?

What Girls Said 10

• 6 months ago, I got an iPhone 6 plus. I bought a case but completely forgot to get the skin protector. So I kept the original protector on. When I tried to make my first phone call, I was upset that the volume was low although the volume was all the way up. I was soooooo upset. I ended up going home and researching, "Why is my iPhone volume low?' only to realize its because of the protector.

anyways, I was looking up an iPhone question earlier and the "Why is my iPhone volume low" question popped up and I had to smack myself on the forehead.

• Haha, those are some good comics. I don't really browse through my old history. There's nothing that exciting going on. xD

• yup sound so silly!

• Lol, what even was the last one XD

Hey, at least you created something!

• Lmao no, I always cleared my history so I'd never need to know how dumb I was.

• I'm always on incognito so nope

• lol.

• XD hahaha! Those were funny! That made my morning XD thanks!.
    Never internet history but journals ahhh god. Just XD complete shit!.

• haha those rage comics tho
    yeah i found a whole short story that i wrote at the tender age of 12 and... my writing skills have only decreased since then lmaoo i also used "XD =3 ;D" way too often

• Yes! I'm embarrassed to read the crap I use to post and search