What is your dream come true?

Mine is to just enjoy my life. I haven't been able to enjoy my life in a while.

Most Helpful Guy

• Dream that came true or wish to come true? I'd say being content and comfortable at the moment for what came true. What I wish to come true, I wish that life in the universe would all be fixed and no more problems or issues.

Most Helpful Girl

• to have a life that is struggle free and find the love that is for me alone, to have a family, friends to be free to be me and shine like the sun for all to see

What Guys Said 6

• I am still not sure what my dream is. Kind of a mix. I know most of it but at the very end when there are only a few things left I don't know if I should go left or right.
    Takes time to find out and it usually becomes more clear as you get closer.

• That everything would believe my every word, in which case guiding humanity would be much easier. I have the answers to certain unanswered questions after all.

• im not even sure what my dream is and i dont wanna know, because my dreams always gets break or turns into a nightmare

• A puppy.

• i already made my dream come true : SKYDIVING

• i want to have sex. i am virgin :(

What Girls Said 7

• That I get the job I want in the end and actually will be able to inflict a change in less developed countries - Gosh I have so many ideas I just need someone who listens.

• to keep doing what i'm doing without any nasty surprises lol :D then later on i want to help somalia in any way that i can

• To be truly, 100% happy

• Being able to reach my goals.

• Mine WILL come true on the 10th September. My wedding day. :)

• To be happy and successful in my career, marry my dream guy, and have a beautiful family. :)

• to have a family and kids