What is your dream come true?

Mine is to just enjoy my life. I haven't been able to enjoy my life in a while.

0|0
8|7

Most Helpful Guy

• Dream that came true or wish to come true? I'd say being content and comfortable at the moment for what came true. What I wish to come true, I wish that life in the universe would all be fixed and no more problems or issues.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• to have a life that is struggle free and find the love that is for me alone, to have a family, friends to be free to be me and shine like the sun for all to see

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• I am still not sure what my dream is. Kind of a mix. I know most of it but at the very end when there are only a few things left I don't know if I should go left or right.
    Takes time to find out and it usually becomes more clear as you get closer.

0|0
    0|0
  • That everything would believe my every word, in which case guiding humanity would be much easier. I have the answers to certain unanswered questions after all.

0|0
    0|0
  • im not even sure what my dream is and i dont wanna know, because my dreams always gets break or turns into a nightmare

0|0
    0|0
  • A puppy.

0|0
    0|0
  • i already made my dream come true : SKYDIVING

0|0
    0|0
  • i want to have sex. i am virgin :(

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• That I get the job I want in the end and actually will be able to inflict a change in less developed countries - Gosh I have so many ideas I just need someone who listens.

0|0
    0|0
  • to keep doing what i'm doing without any nasty surprises lol :D then later on i want to help somalia in any way that i can

0|0
    0|0
  • To be truly, 100% happy

0|0
    0|0
  • Being able to reach my goals.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mine WILL come true on the 10th September. My wedding day. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • To be happy and successful in my career, marry my dream guy, and have a beautiful family. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • to have a family and kids

0|0
    0|0