Seriously isn't apologizing for weaklings?

Before I start, I'm really 17 but the system has it as 18 (accidentally put the 1998 instead of 1999).

Long story short: so we picked on someone and did a couple pranks. Then we also teased a beggar and threw mud at him. I admit, I pretty much insisted on my boyfriend going along. Now he's been feeling guilty and keeps talking about apologizing. He thinks that was bullying.

So do I have a weakling as a bf?

Most Helpful Guy

• Do you think it shows strength to throw mud at a beggar?

• "let's throw mud at this starving homeless man and see how much of a fight he puts up, gaaah!"

Most Helpful Girl

• no.. he has a heartless dumbling as a girlfriend.. :)

What Guys Said 17

• Nah, you're just a cunt. :)

• The problem here is that your normal boyfriend has a rotten peace of shit of a girlfriend.

• Apologizing means humility. And though I'm an atheist, I would say that humility is probably one of the few really great things that the bible teaches. Being able to apologize means you're an emotionally strong and mature and humble person. It's a Christian value I very much like. Clearly, none of this is the case with respect to you.

• Nah you're just a sociopath who lacks empathy and general understanding of the fact that people around you are living feeling things just like you are

• You threw mud at him and teased him? That's pretty awful. You have no imagination. Sleeping in minus 5 degrees, perpetually. Fear of being beaten the shit out of every minute. Probably on some wretched drug. Little hope or prospect of help. Feeling like a worthless piece of shit in every body's eyes. Nice.

• no you don't you have a erasonable human being for a boyfriend.

at least your boyfriend can have the ability to feel the emotion for remorse. the fact that you could do terrible things and feel nothing suggest that you are sociopath

• You're clearly a troll or a sociopath xD

• Your boyfriend is a weakling because he went along with the pranks/bullying in the first place. If he were strong and had integrity he would have said he wouldn't be a part of that. But realizing after the fact is better than nothing.

• "Damn that was cold" - Daryll Philbin

• No, not a weakling, but a strong man who knows when something has gone wrong! Someone who is prepared to admit it and say sorry. He's a decent guy for thinking that. Let's see if he goes through with it!

• What about apologizing is a sign of weakness?

• To apologize is a sign of strength, not weakness. Kindness, compassion, charity these are things that only the strong can afford. think about it, cruelty is a way that the weak express dominance no one ever bullies who is honestly strong.

• Lol whenever someone says apologising makes you weak i automatically think of NPD.

• Lol, whatever. Bye Felicia.

• Df? How would it feel if someone threw mud at you would you want them to apologize? If not, then that's what you call fucked up, and someone I wouldn't wanna be cool with. Just saying.

• So if someone did that to you, would you expect an apology?

• I'd say it's even weaker to feel like you ought to apologize and not do it because it might make you look weak. Not much weaker than being afraid to do something because of what people might think.

What Girls Said 9

• Nah, he's just a twat who realised he fucked up and thinks saying sorry fixes it. Unfortunately, you're even worse for not realising you fucked up.

• Lol looks like you're the weakling here. He has the stregth to want to apologize. You don't. And girl, admitting you're wrong and standing up to it takes a hell lot of stregth. Stregth and maturity. Both which you don't have, clearly.

• No, but he has a cold, heartless bitch as a girlfriend.

"Hey let's throw mud at a starving homeless guy who doesn't have a way of getting clean and let's see if he fights back"

• I seriously hoping you are kidding!

If not, YOUR boyfriend is not the weakling here, YOU are. I mean seriously, who does that to another human being. At least he has some morals and sympathy.

• more like he has a horrible girlfriend wtf "teased a beggar and threw mud at him" i hope u fall face first into a pile of shit

• I sincerely hope this is a misguided attempt at trolling and that you're not as awful a person as you are now portraying yourself to be.

• Nope, but he does have a bitch for a girlfriend.

• Nope, he's being a respectable human being. You? Not so much.

• No. It actually shows strength to apologize