What are your plans for the day?

What are you up to today or this weekend?

Most Helpful Guy

• For today, chill, play some games and then start studying. Already came home from work.
    For the weekend? Study. I have an assignment due for Wednesday that I have not yet even started.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm currently at work. I've finished a couple of errands and got a run in with the dog. I'm taking a break at the moment, and then I will go grab the kids and take them to a lacrosse game. After work, I'm going home to rest! :)

What about you?

• That sounds like you're having a nice day :) I just finished homeschooling my younger siblings and now I am going to make some lunch and then go to physical therapy. :)

• Yep, Friday's I am definitely a busy bee. It's nice outside today here in Texas, so maybe I will do some of my therapy outside, before we get our two weeks straight of rain.

• Ah, we already had two weeks of rain. You may have it now!

What Guys Said 17

• Saturday (which is today) = Nothing.
    Sunday = I am volunteering at the zoo.

• Today, I'm at work. Tomorrow, I may or may not be at work. I have a meeting with my parish young adults and then on Sunday, Mass and then scouting out a possible location where my friend wants to open a coffee shop.

• gym after work, then hit up my frenzzz

• I work this weekend. I might sneak in a bike ride this morning. Otherwise, mostly sleep, eat and going to work.

• This weekend, I'm working. I'm working for the weekend. But it's not what you think. I'll be working on relaxing.

• Attending a men's retreat with my church, then after that celebrating a friend's ceremony into Eagle Scouts, working out, practicing with my violin and catching up on my reading.

• Not sure yet but all my options are boring lol. Nothing fun or exciting.

• Hanging out in Seattle and then flying back to NY tonight :(

• I just ate a lot so I'm not thinking about much beyond laying here at the moment. lmao

• Being lazy wasting all my time on gag and then watching German football cup final

• Driving up to NY for the weekend tonight 😁

• Work then going to a dinner party thing later on. I don't want to go though lol

• Just got a PS4, so playing that as much as I can.

• I have to do my Mr. Mom thing (s). Wish me luck!

• Best of luck to you!

• Wow seems like you have a handful to do! Hopefully you get as much of it done as you can and still have some time to relax :)

• I did! Thanks. . .

• well mainly do some networking and maybe play some games

• im planing to have some cybersex then sleep

• I'm at work right now. Then I am going home and then I got a date.

• lol... date got cancelled because the girl thought that hanging out with her friends she sees everyday and partying was more important.

• That is terrible. I am so sorry! :( you should be her priority,! It is her loss and our gain then to have you here. :)

What Girls Said 11

• Today: babysit, clean the house, and then dinner date.

Saturday: no idea. Probably more babysitting.

Sunday: work.

• Was hoping my brother would come down but I'm not holding my breath. I'll probably just watch tv shows the whole time because I don't have anything better to do lmao (it's what I've done so far anyway)

• To have a completely lazy day today in readiness to celebrate getting another year older tomorrow! Groan :(

• My boyfriend and I are going for a hike. Then he's going to take me to walmart so we can get new pillows (I don't drive).

• Catch up on game of thrones

• Work.

• Continue on my diet, go to the gym, write my novel, and play some video games.

• Shopping and splurging!

• I'm out of work shortly then I have a rehearsal dinner for my sisters wedding. And then the wedding itself tomorrow.

• Don't really have any. Probably just gonna chill, eat and watch TV shows.

• I'll just keep avoiding booty calls from a certain someone.