Would hillary clinton have gotten this far if she wasn't related to bill clinton?

a lot of people say she's made this far because she's a women but I say it's because of her connection to the former president.

Most Helpful Girl

• Posdibly - I'd gotten the impression in the 90s that Bill originally courted her for reasons that includes reaping the benefits of her political prowess. She went to Yale - it's not like she's some dimbo off the street. I'm not a huge fan, but there's plenty of evidence that her political career was on track prior to her marriage. How far she'd have gotten without the Clinton name recognition is hard to say, since we simply don't know.

Most Helpful Guy

• Its possible but I kinda doubt it. She also wouldn't have gotten as far if she was a man.

What Girls Said 1

• The better question is would Bill Clinton have gotten this far if he wasn't married to her. You don't know the history

What Guys Said 3

• Nope, she's only here coz of her husband.

• Lol no

• No, she has no charm, Bill had that. She might have been a success in some area which doesn't require people to like you but not politics.