[QUIZ] Which nation from Avatar are you?

Short Quiz
A bit longer but more detailed quiz
[PICK ONLY ONE]

I got... Air
The Air Nomads are a spiritual people. Due to this fact, their nation is composed entirely of benders. They are known for their good nature, humor, and also being vegetarian. Of all the nations, yours is the most open minded and accepting.

exactly what i wanted :D

• Earth Kingdom
  • Fire Nation
  • Air Nomads
  • Water Tribes
  • Results

Most Helpful Guy

• You are Water Tribe

48 Air, 54 Fire, 66 Earth and 75 Water!
    The Water Tribes can be found in the most desolate regions of the globe... its poles. These warrior people can survive through thick and thin. They are proud and determined, but they are the least progressive of all the nations, particularly those of the Northern Water tribe. Do not be afraid to move foward with the changing times.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 12

• Fire
    Those of the Fire Nation are a proud people. Honor and respect are two of the most valued traits, and since you got this result, they must mean something to you too. They are also the most technologically advance of all the nations.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CiFG4FdMLXo

• no wonder ur burnz are so sick

oooooh lmaoo

• a little secret: i added the second link because the first one gave me fire nation which i didn't want lmao

[[[[so watch out]]]]

• 👀

I am prepared dw, got the cream next to me.

• You are Earth Kingdom!
    21 Air, 37 Fire, 41 Earth and 24 Water!

The Earth Kingdom's geography varies greatly, but sports forests, grasslands, swamps, and even desserts!
    The people of this land are steadfast and unyeilding. The are slow and steady, but know how to get the job done and get it done right.

Fuck ya?

• I got water Tribes xD

• You are Earth Kingdom!
    49 Air, 52 Fire, 53 Earth and 46 Water!

Hmm. Close one. Seems I should get to be all of them.

• that's no fun if *everyone* is the avatar :P

• But-but I am obviously really well rounded. Besides I can be the only Avatar here. No problem :)

• You are an Air Nomad
    65% Air, 52% Fire, 46% Earth and 51% Water!

The Air Nomads are a spiritual people. Due to this fact, their nation is composed entierly of benders. They are known for their good nature, humor, and also being vegitarian. Of all the nations, yours is the most open minded and accepting.

• You are Fire Nation

36 Air, 55 Fire, 44 Earth and 49 Water!

The Fire Nation is located on a series of islands, many of them volcanic.

Those of the Fire Nation are a proud people. Honor and respect are two of the most valued traits, and since you got this result, they must mean something to you too. They are also the most technilogically advance of all the nations.

• You are an Air Nomad

61% Air, 32% Fire, 49% Earth and 30% Water!

• I got Air, but based on the styles of kung fu that I study, I would be a fire nation citizen (Shaolin) who immigrated from water nations (Tai Chi Chuan).

• lmaoo if i got to choose based on fighting styles i'd pick fire

• Shaolin and Wushu "northern" styles. Tried and true. You see a lot of this in movies.

• I am from

... deez nuts, ha got emmmmmm!

• you'd be earth kingdom for sure

• Depends, are people on earth kingdom big jacked athletic and have

Deez nuts! Ha got emmmmmmmmmm

• Voted fire nation. But i only saw the movie though, not much of the show, and i hear the movie was pretty dull. Seemed okay to me

• Legend of Korra is fucking outstanding. I cried probably twice. Once in awe, and once in sadness.

• I got Earth kingdom first quiz and Fire Nation second quiz. Just another way to show these quizzes are completely arbitrary.

I voted Earth Kingdom.

• I loved that show. I'm earth kingdom. Avatar Kyoshi is my favorite avatar (obviously lol)

What Girls Said 8