I have 730 dollars what should I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• Put $500 in savings, preferably in a different bank than the one you use. Set aside about $100 every week, and within a year you'll be able to buy a nice car, with cash on Craigslist. No payments. :D We recently bought a 2011 Nissan Versa white hatchback for $4,500, about an hour from where we live.

Go on Craigslist to find other stuff cheap in your area, that you really need, to spend the rest of your money. I got all my appliances for under $250.

• I'm 13 a car is useles to me

• thing is I have a deal with my mum which is if I DONT get a bike when i'm 16 (I live in spain) she will buy me a car at 18

• Seems like you don't know how to spend it yet. Just save it until you can come up with a good idea. Don't spend it on little stuff like fast food, toys and stuff. You'll regret it. Sheesh! If I had that kind of cash I could be done renovating my bedroom into a studio apartment...

What Girls Said 10

• give it to me!

• Save it.

• come to new york and lets have some fun! you can take me shopping lol jk maybe invest it and make more?

• save half spend half on whatever u want

• Use it wisely, you can buy stuff you want/need but make sure to put the rest in your bank account.

• Keep saving bruh. And treat yourself to something small if you want to. ;)

• I was about to say 'pay your bills' but then I looked at your age.
    You can buy a few things you always wanted or just save it.

• Save it

• Save it for a rainy day.

• Save most of it. You never know when something will come up, and you'll need it. Even at your age. You might have some social event that comes up, and you need money for it, and you'll have that. It's better than having to go to your parents.

What Guys Said 9

• 1. Put it in the bank or get certificates of deposit.
    2. Save until you have at least $1000.
    3. Once you have $1000, open an account with an investment form.
    4. Invest for the long term.
    5. NEVER LET WOMEN NEAR YOUR MONEY NOR LET THEM KNOW ABOUT IT... unless she is cheaper and more frugal than you.

• Give it to me

• Send it over to my bank account, I'd be glad to take care of it for you

• Hide it and yourself so other G@Gers don't rob you dry.

• Put it the bank and save it

• Doom 4...

• Shove it in the bank, buy some snacks, get yourself some games, I dunno. Whatever you want.

• Ok ok you're 13. I'd say shove it in a checking account and get a debit card. Whenever you want something your parents don't feel like giving you, order it off amazon.

• You could get 1 $730 hooker or go to Thailand and get 730 $1 hookers

• If you don't know how to spend them, why don't you give them to me? I know where to spend them.